Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why is everyone here a weaboo

Ramiel

Ramiel

gamer
★★★★★
Like literally there’s nothing wrong with that I just think it’s funny that everyone here has an anime pfp

Lots of us are low t copers, let us cope

Like literally there’s nothing wrong with that I just think it’s funny that everyone here has an anime pfp
Oh no! Not another idiot who doesn't actually know the meaning of the words he's saying. Let me educate you (although you probably won't even read past this point and just attempt to refute my arguments with insolent and miserable attempts at ad hominem), a weeaboo is a person who denounces there own culture and tries to proclaim themself Japanese even though they're not. Weeaboos typically have flawed, innacurate, and incomplete knowledge of Japanese culture, but refuse to admit it. Now, a person can like or even be obsessed with a certain part of or the entirety of Japanese culture without being a weeaboo. In western culture those who like anime, manga, or other related Japanese producst are called an "Otaku". The literal definition of the Japanese word "Otaku" is "Someone who is obssessed with something" in Japan this could be literally anything; however, as I mentioned earlier, In western society it is assumed to refer to anime, manga, or other alike mediums. I will glady admit that I am not Japanese and do not speak Japanese (I have a book on learning the language, but I haven't read it yet nor do I really expect it to be that helpful). I do like anime (maybe a little too much if I'm to be Honest. You know, Honest. Like the Yu-Gi-Oh! Card), but not to the point of lying to myself or others about my heritage or knowledge of the Japanese Culture (not very large). Now, if you've made it to this point you may be thinking several things. "What about your name?" It's a joke. Like the Anime Man or the Manga Boy. Oh and yes, I have actually read a decent bit on Japanese Honorary Suffixes, it's one of the small parts of their language that I do know about. "Well you were talking about all these Japanese words, doesn't that make you a weeaboo?" No. The information I gave is, for the most part, correct. Translations can be a little shaky so someone might want to debate a point or two, but my overall argument should still be sound. I have read quite a bit on these few words out of personal interest. "Well aren't Otakus useless people who don't contribute to society?" First of all, is anyone truly useless? With that philosophical note aside, no. That would be a hikikomori, roughly translating to "shut-in". Any questions?

i hate anime and i'm not a weeb
nor do i have a complex that asian women are the "superior" race of female or most attractive

I suppose low T men like low T things

Because your mom's a whore

Anime is based:feelzez:

What else are you supposed to cope with when real foids want nothing to do with you? :feelskek:

Anime IS a cool cope

Accelerator Is based As fuck

Aesthetically appealing :feelsjuice:

I agree, I find Anime Girls kinda boring, and dumb because no amount of Fantasizing is gonna make that 2-D girl Real.

I wouldn’t need to cope with anime if I wasn’t born subhuman. :cryfeels:

hows the cancer?

Dragon Ball has helped me cope with mental illness.

I discovered my mental abilities during my second mental breakdown.

Screenshot from 2022 01 30 13 32 51

Screenshot from 2022 01 30 13 42 02

No, though I thought this was true...

I was diagnosed with very low processing speed. It wasn't until I was deep in the throes of my second mental breakdown that I realized something odd: I'd stop reading entire paragraphs at the very beginning yet recall the entire thing afterwards.

However, my focus and processing are a bit better on Concerta:

I like both the mental and physical perfection of anime girls. Trannies have been trying to high jack anime for their own shitty agenda. But before that anime profile picture = nazi.