Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"why is everyone a virgin?"

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
Back in my senior year of high school I remember trying to social circle maxxx (like a fucking moron thinking that would change anything) and was once talking some dudes and the token dumpster

one of the guys was dumb enough to admit to being a virgin, to which the dumpster genuinely says with surprise/shock, "wait why is everyone a virgin?"

I remember even then piecing everything together, memories like that shaped up the blackpill the way i know it now

This foid was a literal trash 3/10 gigaslut, and based off how she said it was genuinely shocked at many people (guys, obviously LMFAO come on) were virgins. Think about it from the foids point of view, being a foid the cunt has a large circle of other roastie friends and orbitters, so to be able to say something like that means it is far worse than I could have thought for guys.

Anyway, after this I stopped talking to anyone of those people since it was a dead end with nothing to gain from.

This wasn't even that long ago, a few years maybe. But I imagine it's been getting worse and worse with every year.

every second that passes the world gets worse. Inexorable exponential path of rot

women have a hard time empathizing with being a virgin because getting laid to them is like taking a breath of air or taking a drink of water. They think nothing of it.

Back in my senior year of high school I remember trying to social circle maxxx (like a fucking moron thinking that would change anything) and was once talking some dudes and the token dumpster

one of the guys was dumb enough to admit to being a virgin, to which the dumpster genuinely says with surprise/shock, "wait why is everyone a virgin?"

I remember even then piecing everything together, memories like that shaped up the blackpill the way i know it now

This foid was a literal trash 3/10 gigaslut, and based off how she said it was genuinely shocked at many people (guys, obviously LMFAO come on) were virgins. Think about it from the foids point of view, being a foid the cunt has a large circle of other roastie friends and orbitters, so to be able to say something like that means it is far worse than I could have thought for guys.

Anyway, after this I stopped talking to anyone of those people since it was a dead end with nothing to gain from.

This wasn't even that long ago, a few years maybe. But I imagine it's been getting worse and worse with every year.
Is the dude now a member here?

women have a hard time empathizing with being a virgin because getting laid to them is like taking a breath of air or taking a drink of water. They think nothing of it.

THEY HAVE SEX AND WE DONT.

THE GREAT DIVIDE