Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Why is everybody rich except me?

nice_try

nice_try

Chad always wins
★★★★★
I look at normies and they all have super expensive hobbies like

- collecting watches, where one watch is 2-5k sometimes even 10k or more
- collecting sneakers, like these normies have 20 pairs of expensive sneakers that they don't even wear
- car tuning, these normies spend so much money on useless tuning parts it's insane
- car collecting, used car prices are so high, how can anyone afford that
- traveling, eating out, consooming
- new clothes

Like honestly,
I have a good paying IT job, I live alone, I never travel, I never eat at restaurants, I don't have kids, I'm very frugal and even I can't really build wealth anymore, so how THE FUCK do normies even do it????
How can all these expensive hobbies even be a thing? Where do people get all the money from?
Like what the fuck I don't understand, do these normies all have a secret income I don't know about??????

I watch normies and they all have super expensive hobbies like

- collecting sneakers, like these normies have 20 pairs of expensive sneakers that they don't even wear
- car tuning, these normies spend so much money on useless tuning parts it's insane
- new clothes

Like honestly,
I have a good paying IT job, I live alone, I never travel, I never eat at restaurants, I don't have kids, I'm very frugal and even I can't really build wealth anymore, so how THE FUCK do normies even do it????
How can wall these expensive hobbies even be a thing? Where do people get all the money from?
Like what the fuck I don't understand, do these normies all have a secret income I don't know about??????
because you are lviing in 3rd world country whiore!!!!!!!!!!
View: https://youtu.be/W1BZ02-rg38
(in video game)

- new clothes

Like honestly,
How can all these expensive hobbies even be a thing? Where do people get all the money from?
Onlyfans maybe .Or they have a rich millionaire father.

Many of them are in debt mang.

Also, if you work in the US in the IT field, you can easily get most of those things

you realize that these kinds of things are what stupid poor people do, right?

Maybe you're only focusing on the people richer than you and ignoring those that are poorer. Similar to how a person is more likely to remember someone taller than someone shorter.

eJDYdeQ.png

:p

Stupid poor people don't have that amount of money outside the West. And in the West, I guess, poor people can't afford to collect expensive things.

If you make 6 figures a year you're richer than most of the world

If you make 6 figures a year you're richer than most of the world
I dont make 6 figures lol, that would make me rich enoguh to afford all of the normie hobbies

This. You mostly see middle class people wearing expensive clothes while rich people wear cheap clothes

I dont make 6 figures lol, that would make me rich enoguh to afford all of the normie hobbies
Care to elaborate? In which area are you and are you a 3 worlder? As a 3rd worlder myself i would be rich as fuck with 6 figures or something like it.

Average wage for IT cucks here is like $ 500

Either way we incels are mostly frugal. So i think that with like 80k a year we may be good to go

Most sneakheads are poor ghetto trash who use their welfare money to buy expensive nuke shoes. However Nike is good taste though

Yeah but also the very rich. The rich do often wear expensive clothes, drive expensive cars and have expensive watches etc etc. Go to Monaco, St. Moritz or Beverly Hills. You can’t generalize based on something you saw on Instagram.

The difference is the rich do it bc they want to, often not to show off (well probably sometimes).

How do they do such expensive things when they're poor????????
That's what I'm asking in the thread.
How do supposedly poor people afford such expensive hobbies, while I struggle when I shouldn't?

They go into debt for their "hobbies". Pay with money that they don't have

- new clothes

Like honestly,
you need to do overemployment boyo. Normal cuckold work won't get you anywhere. Get 2 remote jobs. @CrackingYs did it

I was considering doing it but rn am grinding to get a FAANG job when economy gets going again. then with FAANG resume, I will get 2 200k jobs and chill with 400k/yr living like a based king.

- new clothes

Like honestly,
Probably because you are a stubborn low IQ lower class inkwell.

Can't you just move out? Like most IT jobs can be remote, can't you remote it and move to a cheaper location?
I could and do work remotely atm, but would mean giving up restaurants, decent public transportation, and some other copes. I will probably still leave at some point but only after job hopping

They make investments. Do you remember that GameStop stock thing a while back? Some foid I used to work with made 450k on that. Also they get money from onlyfans and simps.

Debt. It's why boomers will be the last generation to ever even attempt to pass some wealth down after their deaths. Everyone under the age of 50 is either in debt or will be in debt in order to maintain the lifestyle they grew up having.

you need to do overemployment boyo. Normal cuckold work won't get you anywhere. Get 2 remote jobs. @CrackingYs did it

I was considering doing it but rn am grinding to get a FAANG job when economy gets going again. then with FAANG resume, I will get 2 200k jobs and chill with 400k/yr living like a based king.

Yup, this is what I recommend.

If you're in IT then look exclusively for remote jobs, and get 2 of them. It's a lot of work to keep up with 2 jobs but it can be done. I did this for 9 months until one of the jobs let me go, probably cause I wasn't kissing asses the way my cucked coworkers were.

I saved up a ton of money in those 9 months, invested in the stock market, and bought some bitcoin which is kicking ass now. I'm back to 1 job now but might try to get another one soon.

If you can't beat the Jews, join them.

I DON'T SEE MANY RICH SANDS HERE

- new clothes

Like honestly,
Family conditioning, inheritance. It's impossible to build anything from scratch, but of course the majority of normies are posers, so when you see a school teacher driving a new car don't be surprised he worked his ass off for years to buy it.