Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why is every Redditor mentally ill or a faggot?

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
Ded srs: I've seen many Reddit profiles and yet this rule has never ceased to be true.

mentally ill or a faggot​

Implying faggotry isn't a mental illness. :feelsseriously:

Because reddit

most are bots and paid. some tranny is getting paid to write all that shit.

because the people who run it are subhuman filth and like moths to a flame, the retards like spez, a guy who runs reddit, attract a certain crowd. Its a site that promotes snitching on one another and degeneracy.

because the people who run it are subhuman filth and like moths to a flame, the retards like spez, a guy who runs reddit, attract a certain crowd. Its a site that promotes snitching on one another and degeneracy.
All the biggest niggerfaggots on the internet congregate at reddit

This is their way of coping

It’s a gross middleground between the shallow social media side of the internet and everything else

and they have the nerve to feel superior to everyone else :feelshaha:

It’s social media for people that are too autistic for Instagram, TikTok etc but not autistic enough for 4chan.

All the biggest niggerfaggots on the internet congregate at reddit
aint that the truth. Never have I before seen a bigger cesspool of homosexuality and tattling.

I'm banned on Reddit currently and I got swarmed for saying femcels don't exist. never come out as an incel on Reddit btw biggest mistake of my life!

What's more annoying is the fact they're all pro-SJW leftist fags, and there are foid worship threads everywhere (even in shit like video game/anime subs you'll see a whore cosplaying as the most updooted post)

What's more annoying is the fact they're all pro-SJW leftist fags, and there are foid worship threads everywhere (even in shit like video game/anime subs you'll see a whore cosplaying as the most updooted post)
is that a WOMAN??? I MUST UPDOOT THIS WHOLESOME AND EMPOWERING POST

Because humanity is mentally ill and corrupted by faggotry.

Is there anyway to get reddit deleted?

I hate seeing that little faggot reddit logo with a beard or pink hair :feelswhat:

everyone else has been systematically banned

everyone else has been systematically banned
Yes, I created an account there for braincels. I was making posts in mgtow and got banned without explanation, and the mods completely ghosted me. To this day I have no idea why I got banned from that sub KEK.

Then I got perma'd on braincels for "anti-Semitism" when I was bashing Israel, because some Zionist shill there was friends with one of the cuck faggot mods. I fought hard to get unbanned and had it reduced to a 7-day ban instead.

I fucking HATE reddit so Goddamn fucking much. I hope all of their servers catch fire and their sys admins all die of a heart attack.