Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why is every other girl fat now?

Winter War

Winter War

Self-banned
-
Legit out of 100 women I see outside
Only 2 would be really fit skinny, maybe from gym or anorexia or something and would be shredded

6-8 would be pretty-skinny(not shredded but doesn't have visible fat plumping out)

Maybe a good other 15 would be considered "skinny" but aren't actually skinny, or as I call it "pretty-skinny", they still have a little excessive fat on their belly or thighs and maybe hips

The other 30 would be fat in my eyes but to liberals just "a tiny little bit of weight" (obvious excessive fat on hips, belly, thighs, and more)

The other 30 are totally fat. You can tell from their wider frame and extended energy reserves. Borderline pigs

And the rest are complete landwhales/pigs (BMI 30+)

Meanwhile all guys are skinny/fit. The worst you can see is men like me with only a pinch of fat in their belly. Which would be considered skinny on a woman to a liberal eyes

Last edited:
Funny how they say female beauty standards are the worst.

But they can be fat, have horrible disgusting ugly-face genetics and all they have to do is just wear makeup.

Meanwhile men who don't have it in their DNA to be taller than 6ft or have a few more millimetres of bone on their jaw will get insta-rejected

They have vaginas so they don't have any need to be fit.

Muh curvy, muh bodacious

People are too rich, eat too much.

In soviet Russia, when the country was based, people were thin and Adidas sportswear was the way of life. Now people drink coke and become fat and low IQ like the average american all over the world. People need to eat less. The state should force people to eat less.

All guys are fit but lots of fat women? Lol where

Because fat pig women can get a boyfriend today

I see women that thighmog me on the regular, not due to muscle but pure lard and blub, even biceps and forearms look defined until I take a closer look and see it's pure fat, and neck rolls, never seen neck rolls on anyone under the age of 65 until these past few years.

Fat women date fat men, I am normal weight but they reject me :feelsrope:
One thing that makes me happy about pig women, is that almost all obese women eventually marry obese men. The only exception are blacks.

One thing that makes me happy about pig women, is that almost all obese women eventually marry obese men. The only exception are blacks.
Why would that make you happy? If you hated them, then you should want them to be forced to marry short skinny twink type of guys who are much smaller than them.

They would be angry and think "why am I stuck with a guy half my size???"
As they wouldn't have a guy who is normal size or fat like them.

Only 2 would be really fit skinny, maybe from gym or anorexia or something and would be shredded

6-8 would be pretty-skinny(not shredded but doesn't have visible fat plumping out)

Maybe a good other 15 would be considered "skinny" but aren't actually skinny, or as I call it "pretty-skinny", they still have a little excessive fat on their belly or thighs and maybe hips

The other 30 would be fat in my eyes but to liberals just "a tiny little bit of weight" (obvious excessive fat on hips, belly, thighs, and more)

The other 30 are totally fat. You can tell from their wider frame and extended energy reserves. Borderline pigs

Meanwhile all guys are skinny/fit. The worst you can see is men like me with only a pinch of fat in their belly. Which would be considered skinny on a woman to a liberal eyes
Diet is everything. Less obesity in Eastasia.

Once women realized they overthrew their men, they collectively agreed to make themselves as ugly as possible so the bar would be so low that none of them would even have to try anymore.
If everyone's a fat retard, no one is.

cause they can get away with it
guys like a majority of female body types
femoids like a smaller range of male body types

Western diet.

Another reason to passportmaxx.

This observation is accurate, no obese men in public. No one treats them seriously, they are made fun of and generally are hated.
But foids ofc (you haven't seen 30 BMI woman probably, it's not complete landwhale (I have BMI 41 and seen more obese than mine foids)) can be obese because muh bodypositivity and other shit and general approval for neglecting health by foids.

Zoomer foids are often skinny and they wear baggy jeans. Post wall roasties are often chubby or fat. That's my observation.

Why would that make you happy? If you hated them, then you should want them to be forced to marry short skinny twink type of guys who are much smaller than them.

They would be angry and think "why am I stuck with a guy half my size???"
As they wouldn't have a guy who is normal size or fat like them.
I want them to marry their looksmatch-ugly/fat men

low tdee + no t to motivate them to lose weight + body acceptance

very true. However the slightly overweight alone u see probably have a 30 BMI +. Genuine landwhales have 40-50+ BMIs