Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Why is every multiplayer game so sweaty?

Garbage Life

Garbage Life

Things don't get better
★★
It seems like every single multiplayer game is so fucking sweaty and filled with nothing but try-hards. Whether it be Counter-Strike or even fucking Splatoon of all fucking games you can't enjoy them because sweats are trying way too hard because they have nothing else to do and it's so annoying. No time to practice or git gud cause of work and what little time I do have to play I can't do anything because I'm getting double penetrated the entire time.

It seems like every single multiplayer game is so fucking sweaty and filled with nothing but try-hards. Whether it be Counter-Strike or even fucking Splatoon of all fucking games you can't enjoy them because sweats are trying way too hard because they have nothing else to do and it's so annoying. No time to practice or git gud cause of work and what little time I do have to play I can't do anything because I'm getting double penetrated the entire time.
I don't have a life.