Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why is Elon Musk so Productive?

Another Elon Musk dicksucking thread. Hes part of the evil, satanic elite, you fuckin retards. Sick of you fanboy kids. Youre just pathetic af. Fuck Elon Musk and all his degenerate fanboys deepthroating his cock.

I don’t like him. He said he would make Twitter based, I wrote a comment with nigger and it got banned. He is a soy faggot that should be beheaded on Roblox

He's a businessman*
No he is native a technical physician. He graduated in this field. As he has ni further development in economics or business he is not per definition a businessman. Every one can be a businessman.

No he is native a technical physician. He graduated in this field. As he has ni further development in economics or business he is not per definition a businessman. Every one can be a businessman.
I'm justing saying, he used money to get everything he has, cuz his dad was rich.

I read he said about the design of his rocket engines that "the best part is no part".

There is a saying in programming that the best line of code is the one you don't write.

I know Musk was a programmer. I wonder if he uses the ideas from the UNIX philosophy to build his companies.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unix_philosophy

I don't understand how a single man can achieve so much.

Because he's an incel, some incels build the world others LDAR.

Look at him, the only pussy he got was a Google founder's Sub-5 Noodlewhore. Musk can do anything he wants except for touch toilets.

JFL he hasn't done dick. He spent his rich daddy's money to invest in startups and stole all the credit for himself once they got successful. That's how he seems so successful, because none of the success is his own. It's the people you never hear about who created his success. He mismanages and destroys anything he manages too closely.
Same with Bill Gates. He would drown his competition in litigation with his parents' money and win because they would run out legal funds. JFL

In Gates' defence, he did build Microsoft from the ground up and was the brainchild of his own company, despite having the safety net and financial backing from his parents.

He's a businessman*
With Rich parents too.
True
His dad owned an emerald mine
Most normies have no idea about these facts and believe the public image his publicist has built for him.

Elon has mastered the art of taking credit for everything your employees did while you were shitposting on twitter.
Standard. Every CEO who isn't an inventor or engineer is like this. Not excusing this scummy behavior, but practically all of them take credit for the work of their people.

I was just wondering how he manages so many different and successful companies. There is no equivalent to SpaceX for example.

It would be interesting to know how he does it so I can use some of his techniques.
There are only 24 hours in a day and only so much you can do. Like every clever person with money, he pays others to do the menial busybody work in his day so all he has to do is make the high level decisions based on the reports that are compiled in bite size chunks by his subordinates for him.

The higher up you are, the less work you do. Your "work" is making decisions that affect the profitability and valuation of your company, while being the face of your company. Meetings, press briefings, talks, expos, shows, interviews, and more meetings. CEOs make decisions and are sales people to investors. If you want to call this work, I guess it's fair, since the decisions aren't easy and it's even harder to convince a bunch of rich assholes to give money to other rich assholes (yourself, as CEO).

I read he lives in a carvan now and is a minimalist.
Don't believe everything you read on the internet.

Same with Bill Gates. He would drown his competition in litigation with his parents' money and win because they would run out legal funds. JFL

In Gates' defence, he did build Microsoft from the ground up and was the brainchild of his own company, despite having the safety net and financial backing from his parents.

Most normies have no idea about these facts and believe the public image his publicist has built for him.

Standard. Every CEO who isn't an inventor or engineer is like this. Not excusing this scummy behavior, but practically all of them take credit for the work of their people.

There are only 24 hours in a day and only so much you can do. Like every clever person with money, he pays others to do the menial busybody work in his day so all he has to do is make the high level decisions based on the reports that are compiled in bite size chunks by his subordinates for him.

The higher up you are, the less work you do. Your "work" is making decisions that affect the profitability and valuation of your company, while being the face of your company. Meetings, press briefings, talks, expos, shows, interviews, and more meetings. CEOs make decisions and are sales people to investors. If you want to call this work, I guess it's fair, since the decisions aren't easy and it's even harder to convince a bunch of rich assholes to give money to other rich assholes (yourself, as CEO).

Don't believe everything you read on the internet.
:bigbrain:

I don’t like him. He said he would make Twitter based, I wrote a comment with nigger and it got banned. He is a soy faggot that should be beheaded on Roblox

He makes other people do his work, he wastes half his day on Twitter and doing PR

Just as an extra footnote, he didn't create anything original of his own. He bought the original DOS and made changes to it, then sold (leased?) it to IBM. He did what every businessman does: purchase, acquire, modify (if necessary), resell.