Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why is Elon Musk so Productive?

Knajjd

Knajjd

Major
★★★
I read he said about the design of his rocket engines that "the best part is no part".

There is a saying in programming that the best line of code is the one you don't write.

I know Musk was a programmer. I wonder if he uses the ideas from the UNIX philosophy to build his companies.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unix_philosophy

I don't understand how a single man can achieve so much.

No genius + hard work for your face + age though

Elon isn’t bad looking but he’s too old now

I read he said about the design of his rocket engines that "the best part is no part".

There is a saying in programming that the best line of code is the one you don't write.

I know Musk was a programmer. I wonder if he uses the ideas from the UNIX philosophy to build his companies.

he is a physician who failed not programmer.

He's a conman. JFL at believing what he says

JFL he hasn't done dick. He spent his rich daddy's money to invest in startups and stole all the credit for himself once they got successful. That's how he seems so successful, because none of the success is his own. It's the people you never hear about who created his success. He mismanages and destroys anything he manages too closely.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dkix4UzEbjU

Another Elon Musk dicksucking thread. Hes part of the evil, satanic elite, you fuckin retards. Sick of you fanboy kids. Youre just pathetic af. Fuck Elon Musk and all his degenerate fanboys deepthroating his cock.

Elon has mastered the art of taking credit for everything your employees did while you were shitposting on twitter.

because hes rich

Fuck this clown, always trying to fit in with right-wingers but still living like a rich Jew. He's talking about space travel although there isn't even any space or other planets to begin with, it's a hoax. And then he comes around with his brain chips like some mad scientists and talks about a robot army from Google he's scared of. He's also helping Ukrainians out with intel where the Russian troops are positioned.Fuck this clown.

>hekin elon !
Heckin

Another Elon Musk dicksucking thread. Hes part of the evil, satanic elite, you fuckin retards. Sick of you fanboy kids. Youre just pathetic af. Fuck Elon Musk and all his degenerate fanboys deepthroating his cock.
I was just wondering how he manages so many different and successful companies. There is no equivalent to SpaceX for example.

It would be interesting to know how he does it so I can use some of his techniques. I read he lives in a carvan now and is a minimalist.

Fuck this clown, always trying to fit in with right-wingers but still living like a rich Jew. He's talking about space travel although there isn't even any space or other planets to begin with, it's a hoax. And then he comes around with his brain chips like some mad scientists and talks about a robot army from Google he's scared of. He's also helping Ukrainians out with intel where the Russian troops are positioned.Fuck this clown.
Still how does he get so much done. I'm not defending him. I'm just curious on how he achieves so much while I can barely do anything in a day despite my best efforts.

I was just wondering how he manages so many different and successful companies. There is no equivalent to SpaceX for example.

It would be interesting to know how he does it so I can use some of his techniques. I read he lives in a carvan now and is a minimalist.
kys

he is a physician who failed not programmer.
I thought he was one of the programmer leads on PayPal. He has a degree in physics, not sure if he was a doctor though.

But how does he get so much done?

No I'm not 12. I'm a C programmer and therefore your superior.
You aint shit. You are just a retard. Clean off Elon's cum off from your subhuman face before you talk to me

You aint shit. You are just a retard. Clean off Elon's cum off from your subhuman face before you talk to me

Let me get this straight. You don't believe planets exist and you call me a retard?

Hiring lots of smart people and taking credit for their work and constantly threatening to fire people if they're not working hard enough.

Basically he's just an asshole who got lucky, but he probably takes a lot of Adderral and is a very high functioning autist/asperger.

Hiring lots of smart people and taking credit for their work and constantly threatening to fire people if they're not working hard enough.

Basically he's just an asshole who got lucky, but he probably takes a lot of Adderral and is a very high functioning autist/asperger.

Has to be more to it than this. Perhaps he has very short term goals and focuses on just ticking of a task at a time.

I know he likes to iterate and "fail fast and often" sort of cycle.

I've a real skill which is not nothing.

I think I'm asking the wrong question. It's not why is Musk so productive it's more like why are they such deep levels of retards like yourself that makes people like Musk look exceptional.

Last edited:
He's a businessman*
What techniques and attitude does he use? What has made him so successful?

His business are not like Coca-Cola, making fizzy water and adding sugar. He has started the electric car industry and makes reusable rockets. How can one man do so much?

Has to be more to it than this. Perhaps he has very short term goals and focuses on just ticking of a task at a time.

I know he likes to iterate and "fail fast and often" sort of cycle.
Nah, he got really rich from Paypal, I don't know how much of Paypal's success is really attributable to him though. Then he yolos all the money he made when Paypal got bought, and starts SpaceX which probably was doomed initially, but his other investment (Tesla) made him rich. Then Tesla almost went out of business and the government bailed him out, and investors bailed out SpaceX a few times.

He was just smart, and took lots of Adderral, and was really really lucky. There's lots of smart peopoe who never got close to as lucky as Elon.

What techniques and attitude does he use? What has made him so successful?

His business are not like Coca-Cola, making fizzy water and adding sugar. He has started the electric car industry and makes reusable rockets. How can one man do so much?
Money
Lots of money
and luck I guess, but money built Elon's career before it even begun

Nah, he got really rich from Paypal, I don't know how much of Paypal's success is really attributable to him though. Then he yolos all the money he made when Paypal got bought, and starts SpaceX which probably was doomed initially, but his other investment (Tesla) made him rich. Then Tesla almost went out of business and the government bailed him out, and investors bailed out SpaceX a few times.

He was just smart, and took lots of Adderral, and was really really lucky. There's lots of smart peopoe who never got close to as lucky as Elon.

Can anything be done to increase luck?

I saw a YT video of him saying that if you want to do something the hardest part is just starting to do it.

When he said the best part is no part I think he got that straight from the programming philosophy of the best line of code is the one you don't write.

Also, he goes on about minimalism which is like another coding phrase, "inside every big program is a small one trying to get out".

Oh well, I'll probably never know but thanks for your answer.

Last edited:
You can increase the chance of getting lucky, by just making a lot of attempts. Like asking girls out on dates, if you ask more of them out you have higher chance of one of them wanting to use you for a free meal.

he's a larper. his employees do all the work while he shitposts on twitter

he larped about having a college degree (he dropped out), he lied about being broke (his father owned an emerald mind), he lied about founding tesla

Last edited:

elon musk didn't do much. He sucked so much in fact, that they had to fire him . He didn't know shit about maintaining a fintech website. He wanted to move their Unix infrastructure to Microsoft Windows (horrible idea)

After elon musk was fired they had to completely recode paypal because elon musk was a shitty programmer

You need to work hard, and be present and aware when opportunities present themselves. It's something along the lines of, you may be unlucky. But someday a glimpse of luck will shine thru, and then if you were dedicated and disciplined enough, you'll be able to grab it.

Now don't go around comparing yourself to musk, it's a fools errand. He was lucky before he was even born, he was more intelligent than the majority of humans, ruthless and also bussiness smart. If you can achieve a 0.0001% of his success it would be really incredible

elon musk is a scam. he had no part in designing rockets.

He's a conman. JFL at believing what he says
this. He beat elden ring fast when it came out. Elon is specialized at organizing skilled talent towards work and slave driving them and getting investor funding. But he isn't as productive or high IQ himself

JFL he hasn't done dick. He spent his rich daddy's money to invest in startups and stole all the credit for himself once they got successful. That's how he seems so successful, because none of the success is his own. It's the people you never hear about who created his success. He mismanages and destroys anything he manages too closely.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dkix4UzEbjU

yup still impressive of course that he has gotten as far as he has. But we need to acknowledge both strengths/weaknesses

Still how does he get so much done. I'm not defending him. I'm just curious on how he achieves so much while I can barely do anything in a day despite my best efforts.
yeah even though he isn't doing any real work himself.. Just setting up the funding and gathering the talent to grind thru problems is definitely a skill that most don't have.

true I think he also has aspie focus.

You need to work hard, and be present and aware when opportunities present themselves. It's something along the lines of, you may be unlucky. But someday a glimpse of luck will shine thru, and then if you were dedicated and disciplined enough, you'll be able to grab it.

Now don't go around comparing yourself to musk, it's a fools errand. He was lucky before he was even born, he was more intelligent than the majority of humans, ruthless and also bussiness smart. If you can achieve a 0.0001% of his success it would be really incredible
yup he was born rich and smart and also immensely lucky. The first and third points being most key