Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why is dying young seen as a bad thing ?

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
Why is dying at a younger age like 30 for an example seen as a bad thing if everybody dies one day what difference does it make if it happens at 30 or 80 in the grand scheme of things eternity is a lot longer than 80 years it’s not like the person would know they’re’ dead centuries will go by and they’ll still be gone you can’t avoid death forever eventually it catches up to you and takes hold of you

the good die young as they say :feelsthink:

Literally no one says that. You watch too many new's deaths.

Also OP I'll do it for you if you want

Literally no one says that. You watch too many new's deaths.

Also OP I'll do it for you if you want
Then why is sadder when a young person dies than when an old person dies if a 90 year old dies people will say they lived a long life if it’s a 25 year old people will say he was young he had his life ahead of him

Then why is sadder when a young person dies than when an old person dies if a 90 year old dies people will say they lived a long life if it’s a 25 year old people will say he was young he had his life ahead of him
No one says that unless they were popular or chads.

No one will say that if you died.

They actually do I know people that died young and this is usually what I hear people say
Then they have good families. Is your family good? No one really means that shit its just what people say. Like "he was the best guy ever"

Then they have good families. Is your family good? No one really means that shit its just what people say. Like "he was the best guy ever"
Dying young has never objectively been considered a good thing humans have always been wired to survive for as long as possible

Dying young has never objectively been considered a good thing humans have always been wired to survive for as long as possible
Dude no one cares if people think that or not. What is your point? Are you trying to justify not killing yourself? Just do it.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back