Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why is dating so Unnecessarily difficult?

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
Why does it take so much effort to get a girlfriend why must we go through all these hoops to acquire companionship normies aren’t struggling this bad I’ve known guys that could get a relationship like it was nothing while I’ve been rejected more times in a year than they been in their lifetime

Because foids

Because foids
More specifically because they have rights, in other words the right and don't need our resources. In other words it's all about looks and status

Why does it take so much effort to get a girlfriend why must we go through all these hoops to acquire companionship normies aren’t struggling this bad I’ve known guys that could get a relationship like it was nothing while I’ve been rejected more times in a year than they been in their lifetime
its because you aren't a real man like me :chad:

Over for lowiqcels

women make everything difficult, not just dating

Because women have more power and freedom than ever before

More specifically because they have rights, in other words the right and don't need our resources. In other words it's all about looks and status

Even without rights they remain the selectors, or their fathers become the selectors and fathers are just as picky as toilets but then only care about money, intelligence, and status.

Inceldom has been an issue throughout most of human history, today we just have the toilets so we won't get forgotten.

Women have an abundance of options in current year.

Because women have more power and freedom than ever before
Well, then, that might have to change, no? Also, OP @Reclusemaxer , I don't even think normies have it as good as you say - it's tough out there across the board with us facing the worst of it :cryfeels:

1. Under the age of 50, there is a surplus of men (from 5-10% depending on the country) due to high life expectancy in more developed countries
2. Women do not need men to financially sustain them, as there are a plethora of middle class jobs reserved for them, or government programs if they're a single mother.
3. Women also don't need a man to physically protect them as there are no more wars and low crime rates.
4. Men are desperate SIMPs who will settle for a woman who is fat, whorish, crazy, etc. Whereas women can tolerate being single until a high value man comes around.
5. Social media leads to women being flooded with attention from men online, greatly inflating their ego, giving the idea that they've infinite options.
6. An inverted population pyramid leads to older men poaching younger women while older women willingly remain single, so young men have particularly unfavorable odds in the dating market.
7. If a man wants children (most do at some point), he needs a women who wants to have children with him. If a woman wants children, she can just get knocked up or go to a sperm bank.

These are all the points that affects men in general. But one more point that especially applies to those on this forum:

8. Increasing social isolation and fragmentation of communities makes us less likely to even come into contact with women, and especially to form long-term relationships with women, and to have a diverse pool of women to choose from. Rather, meeting women over dating apps, or approaching in real life women who are essentially strangers, seems to be our only option, which makes us doomed to failure.

Because we aren't attractive