Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why is dating a non virgin normalised now?

W

Wa_Ge

Banned
-
Can someone tell me why it's considered normal for a virgin male to enter a serious relationship with a slut who took 10+ dicks before him? I see this all the time, and what makes it worse is that the guy usually simps for her, treats her as a princess, when she doesn't have the same feelings back... she is only comparing him to all the chadlites/chads she fucked before while using him. This sickens me and makes me feel bad knowing there are no female virgins my age, meaning if I ever ascend it will be with some whore who can't reciprocate the feelings I have for her. At this point I have completely given up.

They are a rarity now. Do you expect someone like Shannon R. Bosanac to be a virgin?

because female virgins doesn't exist

It's pretty much impossible to find an adult female virgin outside of strict Islamic countries.

Because it's taboo for Americans to admit to themselves that they've become a nation of bastards and that their women are whores. Modern American Christianity, despite admirably going after abortion, refuses to address the issue of the craven nature of foids, a cravenness that's become apparent with the removal of the shaming of whores which American Christians no longer have the balls to do. Now I ain't no Christian, but I've heard a rumor about American Christianity. My friend told me that in their Churches, the pastor himself will say to the women "go ahead, ladies. Sleep around. Get with the Chads. Just remember to say sorry when you hit 30, and then Jesus himself will come down from heaven and re-attach your hymen." This is the state of American culture.

Because it's taboo for Americans to admit to themselves that they've become a nation of bastards and that their women are whores. Modern American Christianity, despite admirably going after abortion, refuses to address the issue of the craven nature of foids, a cravenness that's become apparent with the removal of the shaming of whores which American Christians no longer have the balls to do. Now I ain't no Christian, but I've heard a rumor about American Christianity. My friend told me that in their Churches, the pastor himself will say to the women "go ahead, ladies. Sleep around. Get with the Chads. Just remember to say sorry when you hit 30, and then Jesus himself will come down from heaven and re-attach your hymen." This is the state of American culture.
If that is true, this country is doomed.

One sad thing for simps is the women also never give them children. A woman will stay with a chain of simps for years, and then when she wants children she will leave and find a tall Chad.

So simps act like they are better than us, but not really both us and simps have no children.

because female virgins doesn't exist
At age 18+ yes. I don't know how old most people are here, some could be as young as 14 meaning it's possible they can date a virgin their age, can't say the same for myself.

If that is true, this country is doomed.

I exaggerate a little but I'm absolutely correct that Christians dare not touch the issue of American women becoming whorish, and it fundamentally has to do with who has power in their Churches -- the women. It's the women that drag the men. The pastor is on some level a politician and knows where the true power in his Church lies -- with foids. So the pastor can't criticize women's behavior and he's far, far more likely to play to his key constituency (women) by shaming men. Quite naturally American men have responded to the gynocentrism of mainline American Christianity by simply refusing to go Church. :feelshaha:

I root for a Christian revival in the U.S which will roll back the madness. No joke.

Last edited:
It's cope but

[UWSL]I’m Panicking Because I’m Getting Older And There’s No One Chads Left To Date[/UWSL]​

https://www.bolde.com/im-panicking-im-getting-older-theres-no-one-left-date/
"Yes, I’m still single too, and that’s also for a reason—I won’t settle for just any guy. Maybe these guys are picky too but unfortunately, all too often there are different reasons for their perpetual bachelorhood. Sometimes they don’t really want a committed relationship, maybe they aren’t emotionally available, or maybe they’re married to their jobs."

Oooooor maybe they're just invisible to you, you stupid slut.

Last edited:
I could care less if I happen to be dating a non-virgin.

I'll take all the pussy that I can get.

I don't know, but it's degenerate, and should be seen as completely unacceptable. I do believe the Muslims have a based method of treatment for this particular variety of degeneracy.

Because they all are kweens

My friend told me that in their Churches, the pastor himself will say to the women "go ahead, ladies. Sleep around. Get with the Chads. Just remember to say sorry when you hit 30, and then Jesus himself will come down from heaven and re-attach your hymen." This is the state of American culture.
I bet these days cucked Islamic shiekhs tell muslim rosties the same thing.

Because everything bad is normalised and all good is forbidden :smonk:

It's not possible to have a good wife anymore, The Great Reset was the final nail in the coffin which made it so that even if you could find an appropriate woman, will you even have a job in the future?

I've just accepted celibacy. Wish I didn't have a sex drive.
I root for a Christian revival in the U.S which will roll back the madness. No joke.
Won't happen. Besides, few make it into heaven (Matt. 7:13-14). Most so called Christians aren't saved, they have the wrong gospel. Look up "Bible way to heaven" on youtube.

Last edited: