Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why is chad never autistic?

• Thread starter Deleted member 33560
  • Start date
Deleted member 33560

Deleted member 33560

The Shitting Overlord
-
I never seen someone with the looks of chad and the attitude of an autist. There has to be some mutual exclusivity there

The genes that make you autistic are inherently anti-Chad. It is genetically impossible to be both. And if a Chad is socially awkward, his looks turn him into a "shy guy".

You just don't perceive them as autistic. Halo effect.
Vmgieom

I know autistic retarded chad

Positive reinforcement since childhood.

Because being good looking means having good genetics and having autism means bad genetics. People who are ugly are almost always stupid or struggling with mental problems. Shitty body genetics = shitty mind genetics

Relevant article on the subject. People with Autism actually have distinct, usually unattractive, facial features.

Thanks for posting this (seriously though). I think people forget that having autism means we usually have fucked up faces. I literally *look* autistic

The genes that make you autistic are inherently anti-Chad. It is genetically impossible to be both. And if a Chad is socially awkward, his looks turn him into a "shy guy".
Autistic males (like me) must be shot in order to spare us from our life of guaranteed inceldom and despair. Fuck NT chads for having such a easy life due to them being both attractive physically and mentally simultaneously. Autism is proof that God hates us all.
Relevant article on the subject. People with Autism actually have distinct, usually unattractive, facial features.

TFW people can tell that you’re autistic without even speaking to you :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Knew it
You just don't perceive them as autistic. Halo effect.
View attachment 425464
Both of these are just standard male tropes. Only difference is one is chad and the other is incel

Thanks for posting this (seriously though). I think people forget that having autism means we usually have fucked up faces. I literally *look* autistic
Autism is a curse. The only way out of this curse for me is to rope.

Autistic males (like me) must be shot in order to spare us from our life of guaranteed inceldom and despair. Fuck NT chads for having such a easy life due to them being both attractive physically and mentally simultaneously. Autism is proof that God hates us all.

TFW people can tell that you’re autistic without even speaking to you :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
Same, bro. It's a constant Hell. It feels like original sin: being damned for something I never asked for.

Autism is a curse. The only way out of this curse for me is to rope.
I feel that way a lot, but I kinda don't want to give the normies the satisfaction of beating me, you know?

There's been videos on a few of them. Foids will put up with things for a minute until a normie chad shows up. Still a better life than a real autist.

There's been videos on a few of them. Foids will put up with things for a minute until a normie chad shows up. Still a better life than a real autist.
Show, i am curious

You can’t give normies the satisfaction of beating you if they don’t even know that you exist :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::cryfeels:
I feel that way a lot, but I kinda don't want to give the normies the satisfaction of beating me, you know?

Same, bro. It's a constant Hell. It feels like original sin: being damned for something I never asked for.
And faggots then want to say that autstic male’s like me are just “feeling sorry themselves” and throwing a “pity party”. Should I be happy that I was literally born mentally retarded (on top of being ugly)?

And faggots then want to say that autstic male’s like me are just “feeling sorry themselves” and throwing a “pity party”. Should I be happy that I was literally born mentally retarded (on top of being ugly)?
I KNOW!!!! It's baffling that I'm supposed to just be okay with having shifty genes, a fucked face, and a brain that fails at doing its job at a basic level

Somebody put the video of a legit autist chad, you know which video I'm talking about

Show, i am curious
There's been a thread or two that had videos of good looking autistic dude. I dunno if he had any foid experience though.

I'm sure a few chadfishes used chads but acted like a retard and it didn't change her mind.

I’m itching to see it. Larp until proven real
Maybe the guy of the video is larping but I doubt it, see the comments and he gets foids calling him handsome, saying it's a tragedy, etc.
I'm looking for it if I find it i'll tag you
Video I was talking about, he is clearly chad, look at the comments:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8jrqpn60d4A

Autist:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCnnUr_GP0I

Asperger + Tourette:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8FqG5DBM_o

Did you see the video buddy boyo? Just to check because I edited it and idk if you get a notification

Last edited: