Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why is cannibalism wrong or bad?

wereq

wereq

Eugenics Lover Suffering From Unfixable Inequality
★★★★★
Not a troll question. Why is it bad?

Eating each other would get in the way of the natural will to survive as a species.

It’s not bad per se but it’s perceived as bad because of this

Even when speaking of eating those who've already died and not killing them for food, it's a matter of human dignity with respecting the dead. Then there's the obvious naturalist argument that @Bianor mentioned.

because eating people the same species as you is just wrong? stop trying to be obtuse mate jfl

I dont respect Human life nor do I value Human life. All THE Same meat To me.

Im THE Kind of guy if I had THE chance after I killed and rape THE woman that I eat her body after that if I had THE chance. Survival doesnt matter, BECAUSE I had nothing, nothing at all. I barely had anything common with human, like really I dont. I dont even HAVE THE capabilitiy To Love My Family and THE only thing I had pleasure IS come from necrophilia fetish that I was born with.

I dont Care about survival, I dont Care about love. If I had THE chance I would kill and rape and cannibalism if I can. I really Will

THE pajeet who raped THE corpse are Soo based tbh. Not really a fan of Two days corpse BECAUSE i see dead Fresh corpse like An art.

Like da Vinci, THE history of THE person THE way she died, THE way she scream Its all An art. Better To start from THE Fresh and look it deteoriate.