Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why is BO2cel worshipped by incels?

Jockcel

Jockcel

go AB
-
Nobody even knows if he's incel or not and there are tons of pics of uglier guys on the net.

This is Ironic given you have a normie shooter who had a gf as your avatar.

Because he gives off special vibes. He looks kind and courageous.

Virginp0wers said:
This is Ironic given you have a normie shooter who had a gf as your avatar.
But I make it no secret that I have him as my avi ironically, while BO2cel isnunironically looked up to by incels.

Stanx22 said:
Because he gives off special vibes. He looks kind and courageous.
Never noticed that tbh

He’s the sacrificial lamb that’s getting readied to be slaughtered. But instead of cowering for his dear life, he smiles and accepts it with warmth and sovereignty . He knows the truth of the blackpill and he is my Shepard.

Gigacel said:
He’s the sacrificial lamb that’s getting readied to be slaughtered. But instead of cowering for his dear life, he smiles and accepts it with warmth and sovereignty . He knows the truth of the blackpill and he is my Shepard.
So poetic.

Gigacel said:

well said

Gigacel said:

Poetry.

Repent!
8BOAV8V.jpg

idk i hope he gets hit by a bus tbh

best thing for a poor genetic trash like that

nah, hes not an incel, he slays like mad (in cod)

fuck imagine how his zygomatic arch looks like on an xray, why is his eye so far up

Jockcel said:
What if he is a slayer?

This. He looks tall enough to get a gf.

7hm3csmqsjtz.jpg

This image always cracks me up.

Weirdcel said:
7hm3csmqsjtz.jpg

This image always cracks me up.

Behold, the lamb of God.

His eyes are a special kind of ugly just as Gandy's were a special kind of great.

Our God is an awesome God. Praise Him.