Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why is Blackops2cel the holy grail of ugliness on here?

W

WhyMe??

Banned
-
I see at least a handful of uglier or more incel looking dudes every day in public. Let alone on the internet where there are far far uglier guys. He’s not attractive but he’s like an ungroomed 3

why is jesus the son of God?

Ded srs? He's one of the ugliest males I have ever seen ngl.

Lol I uglymog him

Because he has nice gentle eyes and nice looking features in the same manner as how Jesus is often portrayed, so he is easy to deify.

Even incels don't want truly ugly/monstrous deities.

Because he has nice gentle eyes and nice looking features in the same manner as how Jesus is often portrayed, so he is easy to deify.

Even incels don't want truly ugly/monstrous deities.
:feels::feels::feelsrope:

Blackops2cel is pretty ugly (on his original picture at least), every person who I had sent his picture to says the same.

He has nice eyes (as in friendly) though.

Blackops2cel is pretty ugly (on his original picture at least), every person who I had sent his picture to says the same.

Prey eyes, he looks so kind and gentle but he is despised by females.

He is ugly but friendly looking. He isn't just seen as disgusting, but also someone we can see hope in too.

@RREEEEEEEEE big nosecels unite

Yeah but that also means nonthreatening so he is instantly perceived as a beta by foids.

Poor guy. :feelsbadman:

How about you become the new incel god?

I think it's ridiculous that we have to fight over who's a 1/10 or a 2/10...come on.

It's the same reason why ER is worshipped even though he doesn't look incel, his kill count was meh, and he killed a couple of innocent ricecels. Popularity is a matter of circumstance, really -- a lot of randomness and luck involved.