Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why is being thirsty and desperate for sex as a guy looked down upon ?

• Thread starter Massimo The Lonecel
  • Start date
Massimo The Lonecel

Massimo The Lonecel

Major
Why are normies and women offended and repelled by my hyper sexuality ?

It's an indication of subhuman genetics. Chads are never desperate for sex, they just get it. That's why alot of redpillers tells men to "play it cool" aka make it seem like you don't care whether she wants to fuck you or not cause "you have other bitches lined up"

Cuz it’s about their instinctively protecting Foid eggs from subhuman genetics and DNA. :feelsrope:

It's acceptable for 100% of foids to be sluts in western culture. But only for the top 20% of men to sleep around and act lustful towards females. No coincidence it has a correlation with most men finding most foids attractive but most foids don't find most men good looking.

It's acceptable for 100% of foids to be sluts in western culture. But only for the top 20% of men to sleep around and act lustful towards females. No coincidence it has a correlation with most men finding most foids attractive but most foids don't find most men good looking.
Why isn't it equal why can't both sexes act lustful why only women are allowed ?

You're being generous
These stats are outdated but they're what I could remember off the top of my head.
Why isn't it equal why can't both sexes act lustful why only women are allowed ?
More women are allowed to act lustful than men since more females are considered attractive by the opposite sex comparatively speaking than males are found attractive by the opposite sex. When you're good looking you get away with a lot of behavior that would be creepy if you were ugly or average looking even.

they're only offended if you're creepy = ugly

These stats are outdated but they're what I could remember off the top of my head.

More women are allowed to act lustful than men since more females are considered attractive by the opposite sex comparatively speaking than males are found attractive by the opposite sex. When you're good looking you get away with a lot of behavior that would be creepy if you were ugly or average looking even.
Why don't most women view men as attractive ? Shouldn't there be way less humans if this is true ?

Why don't most women view men as attractive ? Shouldn't there be way less humans if this is true ?
One man can impregnate multiple women in a very short span of time, males are rather replaceable from a reproductive standpoint.

Why are normies and women offended and repelled by my hyper sexuality ?
simply because it's normal to do so and it feels good. When people have societal permission to do something it comes in droves.

Because men are women are not equals and never will be.
The acceptance of this is what is creating so much friction in society. It's trying to fit a square peg in a round hole, it can never work.

One man can impregnate multiple women in a very short span of time, males are rather replaceable from a reproductive standpoint.
That would make women replaceable to what makes them so much more special than men ?

simply because it's normal to do so and it feels good. When people have societal permission to do something it comes in droves.
How on earth does denying sex feel good at all ? Man normies and women suck.

I've made multiple threads about this
Shouldn't there be way less humans if this is true ?
Forced monogamy is the cause of human population

That would make women replaceable to what makes them so much more special than men ?
It's like this.
Imagine an island with 1 man and 100 females.
Now imagine an island with 100 males and 1 female.
Which do you think has a better chance of survival?

Women have to wait months until they give birth and only then can they have more offspring. A man just has to pump and dump a girl once to try to impregnate her and then he can repeat the process minutes later with another girl.

How on earth does denying sex feel good at all ? Man normies and women suck.
because people feel good when others suffer, because it makes them feel powerful in comparison

It's like this.
The female island can grow a population, the women cooperate because they are more submissive due to no hypergamy. The male island-- I can see the men all killing each other and raping the foid to death-- it wouldn't last

It's bad when you're ugly and good when you're attractive.

It's like this.
Both have the same chance.

Women have to wait months until they give birth and only then can they have more offspring. A man just has to pump and dump a girl once to try to impregnate her and then he can repeat the process minutes later with another girl.
Most people having sex love eachother they aren't just having sex with strangers.

Most people having sex love eachother they aren't just having sex with strangers.
Most relationships that produced children weren't done out of love but out of familial and wider social obligations prior to the 20th century. And this is still the case for many parts of the world today.

Most relationships that produced children weren't done out of love but out of familial and wider social obligations prior to the 20th century. And this is still the case for many parts of the world today.
I seriously doubt that most are forced or accidental.

It's an indication of subhuman genetics. Chads are never desperate for sex, they just get it. That's why alot of redpillers tells men to "play it cool" aka make it seem like you don't care whether she wants to fuck you or not cause "you have other bitches lined up"
This