Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why is balding seen as shameful?

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
I remember reading that male pattern baldness evolved as a way to signal seniority and status. Shouldn't it be seen as attractive then? Or is it because it signals that you're an ugly beta buxxer with resources as compared to the young Chads with hair :waitwhat:

I envy baldcels; I hate having to deal with my hair.

Because being bald is ugly and you can go to Turkey and get it fixed for a reasonable amount. So not only are you bald, you are also too poor to get it fixed.

Balding is seen as a marker of unhealthiness and unfitness, so many conditions can make you lose your hair. Hair equals life like Saint Hamudi said. Having hair means you are young, healthy and virile. Women don't find aging men physically attractive even though a lot of guys like to cope about that. Women find balding extremely unattractive and disgusting

bald only looks good when you have a masculine face to pair with it, average guys that are bald looks completly subhuman

bald only looks good when you have a masculine face to pair with it, average guys that are bald looks completly subhuman
all those guys would still look better with hair than bald

id say balding is kinda similar to losing some cm of height

I get hairline mogged by senior citizens on the regular. I can not cope. I wish hair didn't even exist. :cryfeels: