Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Why is anime so heavily associated with autism?

Celasius

Celasius

★★★★
Not asking rhetorically or to cast down my weebros, I’m just genuinely wondering.

Whenever anything anime-related comes up in a non-anime conversation (for example, you bring up the game franchise Persona in a non-gaming discussion) you see them immediately jumping in out of nowhere like cockroaches and you can just SMELL that inky sperginess from miles away.

Is there even an autistic manchild who doesn’t like anime or doesn’t boast about his superhero action figure collections on Reddit? Haven’t seen one yet tbh.

perhaps that used to be the case back in your youth but today watching anime is considered a very NT thing to do

Watching anime is NT nowadays. Assuming it’s normal anime like naruto, bleach, one piece, one-punch man, etc.

Kiddie anime’s are not NT. And neither are superhero toy collections

Because anyone with a female chinese cartoon avi acts like faggot

Homie, I’m 21. :feelshaha:
Oh shit my bad you always gave me wise oldcel vibes for some reason :feelskek:
Is it tho? :feelswhere:

A lot of zoomer normies in my shithole don’t even know what it is. :feelskek:
Damn is Iran really that backward :feelshaha:
perhaps that's the case where you live but in my sand nigger country it's seen as a very normal activity among the youth

I think emotions in comics are easier to read for people with Autism. Thus, they could maybe gravitate more towards drawn instead of real-life content.

Autism is a superpower in fact. Its like having the sharingan.

Oh shit my bad you always gave me wise oldcel vibes for some reason :feelskek:
Well, I’m technically still 20 but will be 21 very soon. Do I sound older than my age? :feelsbadman:

I do feel older too; not in an autistic “I feel wiser than my peers” way but more in a “holy shit, I’m so much uglier and subhuman than my peers” way. I always feel severely alienated among zoomers and I think it’s partially because of how I was bullied from a young age.

sand nigger country
I live in the same shithole too and while I think the majority are aware of what it is, not a lot of them actively consooom the more obscure ones. They mostly watch the well-known mainstream stuff like Death Note.

Watching anime is NT nowadays.
Yeah, you’re maybe right but I think the ones who obsess over it are definitely on the spectrum.

I think emotions in comics are easier to read for people with Autism. Thus, they could maybe gravitate more towards drawn instead of real-life content.
:yes:

Precisely. I think since it’s LESS real life, it gives them a sense of comfort and predictability. How the fuck are some of them cranking to it though? :feelskek:

Plenty of NT people watch Anime these days.

Escapism. Autistic people are being culled from society silently, in fact I'm pretty sure that's why there's a surge of incel culture now.
Safe spaces and cooperation, diversity and acceptance; only for women, chad and twinks. 22% of autists are employed, over half drop out from college, they are SEVEN TIMES more likely to kill themselves than Non-NT. Men already kill themselves at 3x the rate of foid, what about autistic men, all of these things considered their lives look pretty shit. Autistic women are about 3x less common but get more attention than their male peers despite having far better masking capabilities.

Point is, autists tend to be really into anime because most anime are thinly-veiled fantasies/power fantasies. They fill a void that Non-NTs could not possibly fill due to their lack of social awareness, since they will never be considered badass heroes or have a 'waifu' at their beck and call in real life.

Normies watch anime, yes, but it's usually surface-level shit.

Just consider how all anime AVI users are autistic retards on here tbh

Just consider how all anime AVI users are autistic retards on here tbh

Because most anime watchers (who also happen to be the loudest ones) tend do be autistic and ugly

probably because it's made by jap autists