Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why is ADHD Accepted and Autism Not?

YBP Yxngcel

YBP Yxngcel

Neurodivergent
★★★
Kids in my school would casually say they had ADHD and it was absolutely fine. ADHD have greater chances of having sexual partners (incel wiki). Infact alot of the cool kids in my school happened to have ADHD and so other classmates would lie that they had ADHD too, because they wanted seem cool too. Meanwhile autism is a meme on the internet and you will be bullied to suicide if normies know you have it.

Cause autism=not controllable by soyciety

I have ADHD inattentive type and it sucks, I know a girl with the hyperactive type and she's annoying as fuck. I can't really put my answer into words but that.

When i had 11 years there was a paki in my class who was autistic and he had a shitty face the whole package i wonder if he still alive JFL

Autistic men get trashed almost everywhere. Society is full of ableist scum.

When i had 11 years there was a paki in my class who was autistic and he had a shitty face the whole package i wonder if he still alive JFL
Screenshot176

:f::feelscry:

NPCS will use your autism against you if they know you have it since the only insults NPCS can come up with are ones involving things out of your control.

NPCS will use your autism against you if they know you have it since the only insults NPCS can come up with are ones involving things out of your control.
Why do foids have no interest in autistic personality? Do they seriously never get bored of dating curly haired, saggy jeans boys who say “sheeeittt” “bruh” and “nigga” over and over? (I know personality is a meme, but they’re just the same people in different bodies)

Why do foids have no interest in autistic personality? Do they seriously never get bored of dating curly haired, saggy jeans boys who say “sheeeittt” “bruh” and “nigga” over and over? (I know personality is a meme, but they’re just the same people in different bodies)
Shallow hiveminds.

Fucking ragefuel when foids say they would never date an autistic man ever again just because of one bad experience with one or even if they hadn’t before they still wouldn’t. Even more so when autistic foids say it

I have both of them and ti sucks

Fucking ragefuel when foids say they would never date an autistic man ever again just because of one bad experience with one or even if they hadn’t before they still wouldn’t. Even more so when autistic foids say it
Autistic foids may have the ‘tism, but they will never know the true suffering autistic sub 7 males go through

On god. Literally all thugmaxxed normies have the same personality. I know it sounds bluepilled. But personality matter to an extent. They like masculine dark triad mfers. NT and extroverted (party type).

People assume that people with ADHD are hyperactive crackheads, when that's not the case.

On god. Literally all thugmaxxed normies have the same personality. I know it sounds bluepilled. But personality matter to an extent. They like masculine dark triad mfers. NT and extroverted (party type).
And obviously we can’t improve our “personality” because these Low IQ weed smoking normalcunts are inferior to us. It just so happens that they’re the majority of people that we have to fit in with. No wonder i’m better at socializing while high. I’m literally lowering my fucking IQ and ruining my thought process just so I can get on these guys levels

I fucking hate normies,they're retards who place social hierarchy on everything. I wish I could have friends like you who treat eachother on the same level not caring whether he's "hard" or if he's NT and just talk about stuff were interested in and do fun stuff together. It's annoying I have to put up tiehor standards of "coolness" just to chill with these popular cliques.
And obviously we can’t improve our “personality” because these Low IQ weed smoking normalcunts are inferior to us. It just so happens that they’re the majority of people that we have to fit in with. No wonder i’m better at socializing while high. I’m literally lowering my fucking IQ and ruining my thought process just so I can get on these guys levels

ADHD people have social difficulties like autists but not always. People also don't accept people who can't slave away on mundane tasks for hours on end. As always, normies virtue signal but don't actually follow through.

adhd is better than autism

They know that ADHD is an advantage because it always has resulted in material gain. For example archaeological records show that ADHD resulted in primitive humans being less fed than non-ADHD ones.

I have both, didn't have much choice in this matter, but although I've diagnosed with ADHD, it barely an issue for me. My autism is much bigger issue

It’s an excuse. They just find autism a pussy drier and that is it, not because of bad experiences but either way, let’s face it, femoids get bad experiences with non-autistic men too.

ADHD have greater chances of having sexual partners
because you have ADHD and still be NT but you cant have autism and be NT unless you mask

Because ADHD can be used as an excuse for loud obnoxious behavior, which is acceptable, whereas autism is cause for isolation and introversion

But some people with Aspergers have above-average intelligence and superior organizational skills compared to someone with ADHD.
that doesn't really help much in life as much as you think. we all have learning problems, social skills problems, problems with figuring out basic things in life that NT people can easily figure out on their own, we learn things at a later age than usual and then struggle to adapt to it because everyone else done it already, we can't make friends or find dates, we miss out in life, we get bullied more, we face systemic discrimination simimlar to what blacks endure, we can't find a job, we struggle with independence, we are uglier, we have comorbid disorders, we are more likely to be victims of crime, we can't function at so many basic things in life that are second nature for NTs. our above average intelliegence isn't universal for autists same story with superior organization skills, besides, we have struggles with learning and don't finish or even go to college much and we struggle to figuring out things that NT people can easily do

"but muh intelligence and knowing things NTs don't know" NTs know way more than we do, and their knowledge is shit that helps them in life while we only have niche knowledge that is about topics unimportant in life or that only give minuscule benefits

This

because you have ADHD and still be NT but you cant have autism and be NT unless you mask
only autistic women can mask. autistic men can't mask at all.

unless your high IQ with the looks to pull it off
hardly any autistic people are chads. they're more likely to have facially abnormal traits. most autistic men aren't even a 5/10

hardly any autistic people are chads. they're more likely to have facially abnormal traits. most autistic men aren't even a 5/10
yes but there are very few exceptions but your right but even if you had autism and your a chad you would have to have nonverbal autism to fail as a chad even if you had extremely impaired autism you could still get laid

yes but there are very few exceptions but your right but even if you had autism and your a chad you would have to have nonverbal autism to fail as a chad even if you had extremely impaired autism you could still get laid
severely autistic people can never get laid unless they get raped. they can't consent.

severely autistic people can never get laid unless they get raped. they can't consent.
Impaired as in Impaired high functioning autism for example most people with high functioning autism can still talk but their social skills are almost nonexistent

Kids in my school would casually say they had ADHD and it was absolutely fine. ADHD have greater chances of having sexual partners (incel wiki). Infact alot of the cool kids in my school happened to have ADHD and so other classmates would lie that they had ADHD too, because they wanted seem cool too. Meanwhile autism is a meme on the internet and you will be bullied to suicide if normies know you have it.
It is over before it is ever began:blackpill: