Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why is Adam Lanza (the Sandy Hook shooter) sometimes seen in members of incel lore?

Deleted member 101

Deleted member 101

I just wanna be loved, but don’t think I’m worthy
-
Figures like Mark Lepine and Elliot Rodger I understand (I won't state my opinion on those two, it's not important) but sometimes I've seen incels meme about Adam Lanza. Why, though? By all accounts he had no interest in dating or having sex with girls at all. Hell he seemed perfectly content with being an insane, friendless basement dweller. Also he may have been a pedophile. Yeah he was definitely a virgin, but he didn't really seem to care at all.

I know he apparently had a document on why women are "selfish", but that document has never been revealed to the public.

Adam Lanza was not incel. Help me understand.

How was Lanza not incel? There's zero evidence he ever had a girlfriend or anything of the sort.

Also he has a super incel face. Especially that looooong midface.

Ryo Hazuki said:
How was Lanza not incel?  There's zero evidence he ever had a girlfriend or anything of the sort.

Also he has a super incel face.  Especially that looooong midface.

If he didn't want to have sex anyway, he wasn't incel. There is no evidence he liked girls or was sad about not having girls into him. He's not celibate, not by choice because he never wanted to not be celibate in the first place.

I don't think he had a girlfriend, he was merely just a sperg who played CoD all day, qualifying as an incel.

ASS_F said:
There is no evidence he liked girls or was sad about not having girls into him. 

There's very little that's actually known about Adam Lanza.  He had no social life, kept to himself, and he didn't leave much of a digital trail.  No social media besides an old myspace he barely ever used.  Also he didn't leave a manifesto, unlike elliot rodger who made videos and left a 100+ page manifesto detailing exactly what his motive was, in no uncertain detail.

He was a 20 year old male.  The vast majority of 20 year old males desire women.  Only about 5 of men are exclusively homosexual, and less than 1 percent are both asexual and aromantic.  Is it possible he was gay or aromantic?  Certainly.  But with no evidence for or against it, just based on statistics the most logical assumption is that he was straight and like all straight men, he desired women.

Ryo Hazuki said:
There's very little that's actually known about Adam Lanza.  He had no social life, kept to himself, and he didn't leave much of a digital trail.  No social media besides an old myspace he barely ever used.  Also he didn't leave a manifesto, unlike elliot rodger who made videos and left a 100+ page manifesto detailing exactly what his motive was, in no uncertain detail.

He was a 20 year old male.  The vast majority of 20 year old males desire women.  Only about 5 of men are exclusively homosexual, and less than 1 percent are both asexual and aromantic.  Is it possible he was gay or aromantic?  Certainly.  But with no evidence for or against it, just based on statistics the most logical assumption is that he was straight and like all straight men, he desired women.

I still doubt he was incel. Based on what we know about him he despised any form of social interaction whatsoever. He didn't even like talking to his own mother face to face; they'd literally communicate via email within their own house. 

Also what he did was not because he was incel. He wasn't incel.

ASS_F said:
I still doubt he was incel. Based on what we know about him he despised any form of social interaction whatsoever. He didn't even like talking to his own mother face to face; they'd literally communicate via email within their own house. 

A lot of aspies despise social interaction while simultaneously being extremely lonely.  Wrongplanet is full of people who fit that description.

The fact is, the number of men who are both asexual and aromantic is very, very tiny.  Even most asexual men desire women romantically.  I have zero sex drive yet still deeply desire romantic attraction from women.  Men who are asexual and aromantic are a tiny minority within a tiny minority.  Just based on statistical odds, lanza probably wasn't in this minority.

He went from:

article-lanza1-1215.jpg

to:

lanza-school-photo.jpg

From a normal looking kid to a 1/10 deformed freak, as incel as it gets.

ASS_F said:

From my definition of a incel. A incel doesn't have to be a guy who is desperate for female attention but can't get it ala @foreignincel3 but can be those  who feel there are prosecuted , disregarded, outcasted, rejected  from society just because they are ugly.

From  his wiki  it is stated that in his final months he was completely isolated and it likely he   lost his mind and he may have been somewhat like us in the way of thinking  before that time.

ASS_F said:
Also what he did was not because he was incel.

As for this, maybe his inceldom was a motive and maybe it wasn't.  Without a manifesto and without much of a digital trail, all we can do is speculate.  

Personally if I had to guess, I'd say there were probably a lot of factors at play.

He was obviously seriously mentally ill and likely miserable living the life he did.  You say he was "[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]perfectly content" with living the life he did but the fact that he went on a killing spree where his suicide was planned all along is pretty solid evidence that wasn't the case.  I'd also bet he was bullied a lot in school and that could have played a role.  He was extremely ugly, socially awkward, physically weak and male, a combination that would make him pretty much the lowest hanging fruit possible for bullies.   And yes, I'd say the loneliness that comes with being an ugly shut-in probably was a factor as well.[/font]

adam lanza nevr existed you shill hes flalse flag fbi gun grab communist globalist sponsered elite agenda sponsored by soros trying take my constotutional rights away you fucking jew

Krispinwah said:
adam lanza nevr existed you shill hes flalse flag fbi gun grab communist globalist sponsered elite agenda sponsored by soros trying take my constotutional rights away you fucking jew

Why did you bump this months old thread

I'd love to be inside the mind of Ryan Lanza. How does that guy maintain any sanity?

Krispinwah said:

Alex_jones.png

Ryo_Hazuki said:
As for this, maybe his inceldom was a motive and maybe it wasn't.  Without a manifesto and without much of a digital trail, all we can do is speculate.  

Personally if I had to guess, I'd say there were probably a lot of factors at play.

He was obviously seriously mentally ill and likely miserable living the life he did.  You say he was "[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]perfectly content" with living the life he did but the fact that he went on a killing spree where his suicide was planned all along is pretty solid evidence that wasn't the case.  I'd also bet he was bullied a lot in school and that could have played a role.  He was extremely ugly, socially awkward, physically weak and male, a combination that would make him pretty much the lowest hanging fruit possible for bullies.   And yes, I'd say the loneliness that comes with being an ugly shut-in probably was a factor as well.[/font]

Tbh he probably did it because the dude legit idolized mass shooters and probably wanted to be one.

And what better way to leave your mark on the world than killing defenseless 1st graders? Shit what he did had a massive impact on how life is today. He really brought the gun control debate way to the spotlight to this day.

We don’t know if AL had any romantic or sexual desires. Just because he didn’t write about it doesn’t mean he didn’t have them. He did cause some epic lulz though. RIP.

CopingGymcel said:
He went from:

article-lanza1-1215.jpg

to:

lanza-school-photo.jpg

From a normal looking kid to a 1/10 deformed freak, as incel as it gets.

holy shit mouth breathing fucked him up bad

Of course he had interest in dating and sex. All men do. The only people who say otherwise are roasties/nu males who tell us we're not entitled to sex, and coping incels.

He's incel by default. Just because he never expressed a public opinion on his inceldom, it doesn't mean he was volcel. His face/frame absolutely doomed him, let alone his schizoid personality. He probably took the Black Pill and gave up years before.

He did a pretty interesting interview:

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLHCuzW3-uA[/video]

imbored21 said:
holy shit mouth breathing fucked him up bad

He was probably suppose to end up a 6/10 PSL teen. If only Mew had found him when he was still young, he would have saved so many lives.