Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

why is activity on incel boards goes down dramatically on weekends?

gentsupreme

gentsupreme

Officer
★★
is this because most "incels" on the internet  are actually fakecels who have a vivid social circle and busy life, and maybe even foids?

is it because incels do go out on weekends attempting to get laid but just miserably fail?

is it because incels get so depressed on weekends that they can't even move their hand to type a post?

I have my own guess, but I'll want to know what you guys think

the fact stays: it's friday night and there's  FUCKING NOBODY IN HERE!!!!!!!!!!

RE: why does activity on incel board go down dramatically on weekends

Fakecels. Fakecels everywhere.

If you give them the benefit of the doubt you can just say it's more active during the week because they post @ work and on weekends they cope with vidya.

RE: why does activity on incel boards go down dramatically on weekends

42cel_Alt#01 said:
If you give them the benefit of the doubt you can just say it's more active during the week because they post @ work and on weekends they cope with vidya.

42cel_Alt#01 said:

doesn't sound like a reliable theory to me. why don't they play vidya after work in weekdays?

loneliness tends to get intensified on weekend so their urge to post here should be multiplied

i know it pisses me off that theres so many normie larpers and fakecels here i wouldnt be surprised if half this place was reddit/lookism trash getting a laugh out of pretending to be geniune incel

gentsupreme said:
doesn't sound like a reliable theory to me. why don't they play vidya after work in weekdays?

loneliness tends to get intensified on weekend so their urge to post here should be multiplied

I said they post while working in a wagecucked office job, not at home in weekdays.

But yeah, honestly the fakecel theory is easier to believe considering the posts I see here lately.

I'm still here buddy.

Garbage said:
i know it pisses me off that theres so many normie larpers and fakecels here i wouldnt be surprised if half this place was reddit/lookism trash getting a laugh out of pretending to be geniune incel

we need to create an exclusive private club with strict "incel only" code

but it will never happen because there's no way to verify irl if the person really qualifies to be an incel or not.
mods are not going to send private detectives who will follow every user and see if he gets sex or have any social life 

no choice but to count on people's word.

so at least we can ban the obvious normies\fakes\moralcucks\trolls

gentsupreme said:
is this because most "incels" on the internet  are actually fakecels who have a vivid social circle and busy life, and maybe even foids?

is it because incels do go out on weekends attempting to get laid but just miserably fail?

is it because incels get so depressed on weekends that they can't even move their hand to type a post?

I have my own guess, but I'll want to know what you guys think

the fact stays: it's friday night and there's  FUCKING NOBODY IN HERE!!!!!!!!!!

should post a poll at like 11pm today

42cel_Alt#01 said:
I said they post while working in a wagecucked office job, not at home in weekdays.

assume we accept this theory: why do they only post when wagecucking and not when they feel the most desperately lonely, which is always weekends and holidays?

Kointo said:
I'm still here buddy.

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Posts: 11,247[/font]

We know

RE: why is activity on incel boards goes down dramatically on weekends

F ake c els

To be fair I play a lot of games during the weekend

Lvl32wizard said:
To be fair I play a lot of games during the weekend

alone I hope. no multiplayer

I'm always here 24/7 but sometimes idk what to post and stay inactive for days

I'm especially active on friday nights, saturday and sunday.

I'm here every night after work lol

Dudes are still out on weekends and shit, trying to beat their incel

can't blame em tbh, god speed incels

Still here buddy boyo.

I work Saturdays. Otherwise I'm online with other incels.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back