Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Why interracial dating exists (Just stand out theory)

mogger

mogger

Professor in Blackpillosophy
-
As a Professor, I have seen and read minds of countless foids with an interracial relationship.

Just like there are white Beckys and landwhales out there who are pissed of by their own country white men date Blacks with BBC (mostly landwhales since they are the most butthurt and bullied for being fat)
Now dating a black man (whether she likes him or not) i call it just mainly to stand out from the crowd (the stand out theory) and piss off men saying she doesn’t date whites. It also indicates the insider message ‘hey look, I’m with a black man! I’m can’t be racist’.
heck, almost every non-ghetto well educated black woman I have seen is with a non-black boyfriend (usually whites) and she could just as easily piss off her own community and most importantly STAND OUT.

I need not mention the amount of discomfort rice men go through just because he has small eyes, small pp even though he is totally honest, loyal, smart; a rice dude in the west would still be cucked just because women of his own ethnicity are dating whites and being their slaves in massive numbers. Once again a noodlewhore is just pissing off her own men with her ability to date whites (which a mongoloid could never be)

Considering two partners are well with each other’s company and definitely not intended to cuck their own men or women, the relationship might be considered healthy. (But tbh it’s rare, since most interracial dating market is done to piss off their own people)

Once again a very high iq thread brought to you by-
Blackpilled Professor :feelsLSD: :feelzez: :feelsokman:

Last edited:
For ethnics dating whites is a status thing and own race hate "I'm shade paler than my race, I'm basically white" "I watch white culture stuff, I'm basically white"

For whites dating ethnics is dating up, they can get better looking ethnic than white, due to status increase.

Miscegenation needs to be banned.

I say:
1)White foids go for bbc and white chads only
2) Ethnic foids go for white chads and latino chads only
3) Black foids go for white chads only

I say:
1)White foids go for bbc and white chads only
2) Ethnic foids go for white chads and latino chads only
3) Black foids go for white chads only
Your coping mate

Now dating a black man (whether she likes him or not) i call it just mainly to stand out from the crowd (the stand out theory) and piss off men saying she doesn’t date whites. It also indicates the insider message ‘hey look, I’m with a black man! I’m can’t be racist’.

Stock sample shown below:

18671013 1382039605220309 3327042521817847158 n