Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Why India will never develop

Am85006

Am85006

Behold the "EMPEROR"
-
1. Too high population
Yes population is a huge problem in this country there are way too many low iq Dalits in this country who
Contribute to nothing but leech off.

2.Too much diversity
India is a land of diversity from religion to languages to different skin tones you'll find all that in India but the main problem with diversity is that it causes conflict . There are heaps of bullshit like
upper caste /lower caste & Hindu/ mudshit .

In my opinion India should adopt China's ways and block Western media and self govern itself .

3. Too many low iq woke liberals who think everyone will get along these guys are pitiful and don't realise how human nature works and thinks every problem stems from goverment but it actually is sometimes their fault. There are too many liberals/communists and separatist in this country

4. Indians ape the west and while living in India they will complain about useless things that doesn't even bother them like caste system and most indians despise other indians . But when they go to the west they get the actual dalit treatment from whites and then they start crying.

Cope, India will be a superpower by 2020

1. Too high population
Yes population is a huge problem in this country there are way too many low iq Dalits in this country who

2.Too much diversity
India is a land of diversity from religion to languages to different skin tones you'll find all that in India but the main problem with diversity is that it causes conflict . There are heaps of bullshit like

In my opinion India should adopt China's ways and block Western media and self govern itself .

3. Too many low iq woke liberals who think everyone will get along these guys are pitiful and don't realise how human nature works and thinks every problem stems from goverment but it actually is sometimes their fault. There are too many liberals/communists and separatist in this country

4. Indians ape the west and while living in India they will complain about useless things that doesn't even bother them like caste system and most indians despise other indians . But when they go to the west they get the actual dalit treatment from whites and then they start crying.
The best solution in my opinion is too balkanize and stop following western government ideals.
Im born in curryland

India has the best engineers in the world, it for sure can become developed

1. Too high population

2.Too much diversity

India is bad because it’s full of curries. Any other race (except niggers and spics) would make it much better

India is bad because it’s full of curries. Any other race (except niggers and spics) would make it much better
Read again I didn't say it's bad because it's full of curries but it's bad because there are too many low iq people

Read again I didn't say it's bad because it's full of curries but it's bad because there are too many low iq people
Curries = low iq for the most part. High iq curries are like a needle in a thousand haystacks. They are nothing but a race of subhumans who have been conquered time and again by invaders. I‘m not even trying to racebait you, it’s just the historical truth

Curries = low iq for the most part. High iq curries are like a needle in a thousand haystacks. They are nothing but a race of subhumans who have been conquered time and again by invaders. I‘m not even trying to racebait you, it’s just the historical truth
Bruh

Who said that curries can't be high iq??

what would you do then
Mass eugenics
Block liberals commie propoganda and ban feminism
Developing countries infrastructure
There will only be one religion Hinduism.
No immigration allowed especially blacks, spics or other low iq races .
Woman will not be allowed to enter politics and be forced marriage by the age of 20.

I love india

:feelskek:

The only way to develop India is to break it into small pieces. Yes, every state should become an independent country. The less people and diversity, the less issues.

This is true for most nations.

Iberia = Lusitanians and other Indo-European groups, Celts, Romans, Visigoths, Suebi, Alans, Moors...
France = Romans, Franks, English (Angevins), Vikings, Prussians, Nazis...
England = Celts, Romans, Anglo-Saxons, Vikings, Normans, Danes...
Yeah and the nations you mentioned all had massive colonial empires. They did their own share of raping as well. Not to mention your comparison is incorrect since most europeans are white and have little to no genetic differences. If we counted all the wars between various indian empires the number would go up to the hundreds. India as a united entity is a very recent concept and hasn't lasted very long historically

India on the other hand has been nothing but a playground for genocide and rape for literally thousands of years now. West eurasians, indo europeans, greeks, romans, scythians, persians, arabs, turco-mongols, portuguese, British all had their pick.

The only case you could make in indias favour are some small South Indian kingdoms in sea which later became Muslims sultanates anyway

View: https://www.facebook.com/celia.voivodich/posts/10156360239860155
seems like the real story is even worse jfl they were harrassing her, so she came back later to film because she knew it would happen again lol

Sure, but it's not like they were the ones who doing all the work. Control over India was mostly maintained by local Indian sepoys. The Conquest of the Americas was mostly enabled by indigenous allies.
Irrelevant point since they took the initiative, won the initial battles with the natives and then established control. That’s like saying blacks built America even though it was white initiative, money and power that made it happen. And Indians werent even able to colonise other nations through the method that you mentioned
Apart from the fact different European ethnicities do have genetic differences regardless of whether they "look white", are you saying that it doesn't matter that an ethnicity was subjugated by foreign invaders if the average genetic differences aren't large enough??? That makes no sense whatsoever. Those regions of Europe were conquered by people with little genetic input to the majority of its inhabitants.
I said little to none, stop pilpuling. Sure you can count all those conquests of Europeans by other Europeans if you want. That just means we’d be counting all conquests of Indians by other Indians which further solidifies my point
Most Indians are Indo-Europeans, lol.
They aren’t. Most Indians have very little Indo European heritage. Tiwari Brahmins have the highest out of all Indian groups iirc and it’s still only 24% or something.
They didn't "later become" Muslim sultanates??
No idea why you’re even contesting this point

Friendly neighbourhood Dalit Here. Just trying my absolute best to leech the fuck out of this planet before my life ends. :feelsYall:

The weakness of india really is it doesn’t have a internal sustainable economy yet, unlike China, which used western manufacturing jobs to create something of an middle class economy within itself.
India on the other hand still relies on small handful of exports(mostly services industry which isn’t as scalable as manufacturing and relies on foreign buyers). That’s my take on it for now.

We cant expect cockroaches to be Lions one day , right?

Indians will always amount to Dirt and Shit.

they have low iqs. that's literally all there is to it