Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Why Incest Should Be Legal.

• Thread starter BlackPilledOverdose
  • Start date
B

BlackPilledOverdose

(Self Deleted)
-
(Disclaimer: I'm not advocating for any illegal or criminal activity, I'm just making my case for why Incest should decriminalized)

Incest should be 100% legal, There's really no reason for why it should not be apart from inbreeding, Which I agree with. Inbreeding should be illegal.
Inbreeding creates ugly babies who have genetic deformities.

But if it's just two consenting adults having sex and being in a relationship, There's nothing wrong with it. People will freak out if you suggest legalizing incest but at the same time they support trannyism and faggotry which are far more gross and unnatural, Faggots go around spreading diseases and pushing their ideology onto children and also trying to recruit more people into their "Lifestyle" While trannies mutilate themselves and demand everyone accept their mental illness as "Normal"

Incest is a just a man being in a relationship and having sex with his sister or mother, It's no where near as bad.

It's more acceptable for a man to be a faggot or a tranny than it is for him to date and fuck his sister or mother, Such clown world logic.

Legalizing Incest could also help Incels ascend because our own sisters and mothers would be more likely to help us ascend than other foids. If you're own sister or mother was a Stacy you would want to fuck her.

I also think legalizing Incest would be good because it could give unwanted babies and children a chance at getting adopted a lot easier because Incest couples would be banned from inbreeding.

Governments around the world should just legalize incest already, There's no excuse.

incest should be decriminalized and detabooed. your mom and sister should be obligated to lend you their pussies if you're horny

based take, I agree

Also based for addressing the inbreeding thing and why it should be illegal. It would only make more incels.
Inbreeding should still be illegal because it would just create more Incels.

But a man dating and having sex with his sister or mother should be legal.

If you have a sister you're a fakecel

soys are hypocrites foe being anti-incest when their pro lgbt

Incest is already legal in many countries in Europe.

In Islam its allowed and widely practiced.

@RREEEEEEEEE is already fucking his sister.

(Disclaimer: I'm not advocating for any illegal or criminal activity, I'm just making my case for why Incest should decriminalized)

Incest should be 100% legal, There's really no reason for why it should not be apart from inbreeding, Which I agree with. Inbreeding should be illegal.
Inbreeding creates ugly babies who have genetic deformities.

But if it's just two consenting adults having sex and being in a relationship, There's nothing wrong with it. People will freak out if you suggest legalizing incest but at the same time they support trannyism and faggotry which are far more gross and unnatural, Faggots go around spreading diseases and pushing their ideology onto children and also trying to recruit more people into their "Lifestyle" While trannies mutilate themselves and demand everyone accept their mental illness as "Normal"

Incest is a just a man being in a relationship and having sex with his sister or mother, It's no where near as bad.

It's more acceptable for a man to be a faggot or a tranny than it is for him to date and fuck his sister or mother, Such clown world logic.

Legalizing Incest could also help Incels ascend because our own sisters and mothers would be more likely to help us ascend than other foids. If you're own sister or mother was a Stacy you would want to fuck her.

I also think legalizing Incest would be good because it could give unwanted babies and children a chance at getting adopted a lot easier because Incest couples would be banned from inbreeding.

Governments around the world should just legalize incest already, There's no excuse.
High iq

Imo among cousins it's fine but not amongst family members

Incest is already legal in some countries around the world. I’m pretty sure even in some states it’s legal but don’t quote me on that

I agree

@30klhlvwizard @Murder Mario thoughts ?