Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why inceltears never challenges FaceANDlms to a debate

• Thread starter Deleted member 23981
  • Start date
Deleted member 23981

Deleted member 23981

rejected pill dichotomy, have my own views
-
Brazillian sigma has nothing in his pathetic life apart from screenshotting inkels because he's mentally retarded and so autistc that his only purpose in life is getting reddit karma and nothing else. Red Thornx or whoever that faggot is literally scrolled down an entire thread and picked out my meme to make me look like a big bad oinkwell. But all of that is for reddit soypoints, and entertainment, if they actually want to stop the "toxic" black pill they would debate FaceandLMS who pretty explains most of it in-depth, and all of his guest are allowed to speak, but they wont do that, because they're cowards.

Imagine having yellow fever 2

They don't challenge anyone to a debate though.

They know theyd get btfo

They cant handle the truth

Because they know we're right

Because they know we're right
there going to screen shot this and say something stupid like they dont have time to do that or some shit, all they want are updoots

ik becos there retards, they even call me racist despite having ricecels and hapacels call aisan women noodlewhores as well jfl

If you hate your own race, that's still racism. That's why people on Incels.co still get punished for race baiting, regardless of ethnicity.

Reddit is an echo chamber. They can say anything and just rake in the approval points.

Red Thornx or whoever that faggot is literally scrolled down an entire thread and picked out my meme to make me look like a big bad oinkwell.
Did she see what I did with her pictures?

because they are cowards

There is no answer to the Danny Devito, or Jeremy Meeks pills. Think about it, Meeks was a thug criminal before his MUGSHOT(not college graduation pictures jfl) went viral. Dude marries a fucking billionaire, and went as far as to say "Hey, crime really does pay." All because of LOOKS.

Danny Devito is a GIGA MANLET who has money and status, YET... HIS WIFE LOOKS LIKE SHIT! Why weren't Stacies chasing after him because of his awesome personality and charisma. If you are fucked genetically it's GAME OVER.

If they can't win an argument online they aren't gonna engage in an actual debate. These trannie pedos are not worth anyone's attention.

Meeks was a thug criminal before his MUGSHOT(not college graduation pictures jfl) went viral. Dude marries a fucking billionaire
I don't think he and Chloe Green actually got married, but after they began dating June 2017 she gave birth to his son Jayden Meeks-Green in May 2018 and broke up August 2019.

They apparently owned a home together but he could've paid for it via his modeling fees.

Chloe's dad Philip Green is a billionaire businessman but it's unclear to me how much money Chloe actually had access to.
Philip_Green.jpg

If I was Phil I'd probably keep control of the finances and only give her some when she demonstrated a good argument for how it would be put to good use.

4EA9FFD900000578-0-image-a-47_1532910924768.jpg

NINTCHDBPICT000423440770.jpg

0_Chloe-Green-seens-with-Jeremy-meeks-her-father-Philip-Green-and-mother-Tina-Green-on-Mykonos-Island.jpg

0_Chloe-Green-sighted-with-Jeremey-Meeks-her-father-Philip-Green-and-Tina-Green-at-vacation-on-Mykonos.jpg

This kind of cuck orbiter shit is brutal to look at TBH. He was probably paying them both a million dollars each time they let him watch them fuck.

I don't think he and Chloe Green actually got married, but after they began dating June 2017 she gave birth to his son Jayden Meeks-Green in May 2018 and broke up August 2019.

They apparently owned a home together but he could've paid for it via his modeling fees.

Chloe's dad Philip Green is a billionaire businessman but it's unclear to me how much money Chloe actually had access to.
Philip_Green.jpg

If I was Phil I'd probably keep control of the finances and only give her some when she demonstrated a good argument for how it would be put to good use.

4EA9FFD900000578-0-image-a-47_1532910924768.jpg

NINTCHDBPICT000423440770.jpg

0_Chloe-Green-seens-with-Jeremy-meeks-her-father-Philip-Green-and-mother-Tina-Green-on-Mykonos-Island.jpg

0_Chloe-Green-sighted-with-Jeremey-Meeks-her-father-Philip-Green-and-Tina-Green-at-vacation-on-Mykonos.jpg

This kind of cuck orbiter shit is brutal to look at TBH. He was probably paying them both a million dollars each time they let him watch them fuck.

Fucking insanity. While she may not be a billionaire herself, she has a net worth of 100million. Still in the top 1% JFL.

While she may not be a billionaire herself, she has a net worth of 100million. Still in the top 1% JFL.
I didn't catch that reading her wikipedia, basic googling seems to confirm. Still won't call her a billionaire but we should probably have a term to distinguish triple-digit millionaires from single-digit ones.

I’ve never watched Face tbh I should tho

Jfl at that asian ape