Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Why IncelTear never quote me in their forum

Dr.Fishman

Dr.Fishman

Self-banned
-
They love to quote us with screenshots of our posts.
And I'll tell you why they never quote me:
Because I'm a Jew who oppose them and oppose their Jew world order.
If I wasn't a Jew, they would have already quoted some juicy stuff I posted her.

I bet they're not gonna quote this post either, with a nice screenshot.

Stop caring about IT honestly. It's your fault if you let them bother you, just ignore them.

Thats why:

JoinedOct 9, 2022Posts91Online3d 18h 14m

You are not incel, methinks

Nigger, why are you so obsessed with getting on a screenshot? Why? You do not have even 100 posts, and you want to end up on a screenshot? Strange....

its your call ofc

and if you are geniune, and want to troll them - just post controversial things, that is all, it is not nuclear science

Stop caring about IT honestly. It's your fault if you let them bother you, just ignore them.
Yup, these greycel 2022cel morons are now actually making it a contest who can post the most braindamaged stuff to get featured on IT.
It's pathetic.

You are not incel, methinks

Nigger, why are you so obsessed with getting on a screenshot? Why? You do not have even 100 posts, and you want to end up on a screenshot? Strange....

its your call ofc

and if you are geniune, and want to troll them - just post controversial things, that is all, it is not nuclear science
He's an infiltrator duh

You are too interesting enough, you are not like me, we are not the same.

What exactly make me an infiltrator except for being a Jew?

:p

Yup, these greycel 2022cel morons are now actually making it a contest who can post the most braindamaged stuff to get featured on IT.
It's pathetic.

They only post dipshit, I posted like 5 specific baits and even I got featured like 2 times only

He’s letting cuckolds live rent free in his head. Kinda sad.

Only time I interact with IT is when I use a burner Reddit account to bully any IT users and encourage suicide on them

He’s letting cuckolds live rent free in his head. Kinda sad.

Only time I interact with IT is when I use a burner Reddit account to bully any IT users and encourage suicide on them
Ignoring them is the best treatment, when I'm posted I just laugh at them. I don't care what they have to say about me.