Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why Incels Would Be Good Soldiers

If incels waged war, the entire universe will gang up on them and use it as an excuse to wipe them off the face of the earth.

war is what incels are meant for, excess males in the past we're killed off by disease or war. I bet we'll get a large war in the next decade.

Why would I fight for a country that hates me?

I wanted to join the Marines a while because my respiratory conditions have improved since I was little, and I was jacked.

But I realized that I did not want to cuck myself for this feminist police state and defend the same people who abhor my existence and would leave me dead in the streets if they were entrusted with my survival. I am my own.

I will be a guerrilla fighter gone AWOL and independent if I ever decide to fight for anything.

I'm too unstable and anxious I could kill my allies at the the first sense of hostility tbh I would rather join a non human species who would understand me

Fantasy: Incels would go all out in the war, unleashing all their latent rage against mankind, not fearing death even once;
Reality: Being a physically weak soldier, taking bullets and dying on the first mission against high T Chad enemy soldiers.
Why does everyone think that incel = low T? Why does everyone believe this myth?

If being a chad was as simple as being as much of a masculine ogre as possible, a record number of men would be turning themselves into bloatlord juiced up meatheads. We would all be taking steroids for the sake of ascension.

Hopefully if a civil war does happen, we can identify and target these IT faggots.

I think we need a moment of silence for conscriptcels in this forum

Incels are the best killers NOT SOLDIERS. Soldiering is different.

If everyone think like that would be incels versus incels. And society would love it.

Hopefully if a civil war does happen, we can identify and target these IT faggots.
Watch these IT morons screencap my "threat" while they constantly make posts about dealing with incels comparable to how the nazis dealt with the jews.

Fantasy: Incels would go all out in the war, unleashing all their latent rage against mankind, not fearing death even once;
Reality: Being a physically weak soldier, taking bullets and dying on the first mission against high T Chad enemy soldiers.
Low IQ cope. The Gun is the greatest equalizer in human history. Doesn't matter if ur Chad, Tyrone, Chang. Ur going down with a bullet to the head

Watch these IT morons screencap my "threat" while they constantly make posts about dealing with incels comparable to how the nazis dealt with the jews.
lets just attach an incel badge to every male virgin theory

What's the point of fighting and dying for a society that despises what you are?

Low IQ cope. The Gun is the greatest equalizer in human history. Doesn't matter if ur Chad, Tyrone, Chang. Ur going down with a bullet to the head
Well not really guns benefit small agile people more than anyone else. But yea though it is one of the greatest equalizers as yes it doesn't really matter because top shots come in all shapes and sizes. The worlds best shooter is a fat bald manlet.

Last edited:

The "Chad" thing was partly a joke, but most soldiers in activity are at least normies who doesn't "LDAR" like many (most?) Incels. They actually work harder to get into prime physical condition, so they can run behind barriers better and has better conditioning overall.

Fuck that's brutal tbh

in reality the military and air force only want guys with damn near perfect health

lol

our indian bros are already on that
They are mega based. It takes some low inhib to have a ritual that is suppose to bring "health and prosperity", throwing Cow faeces at each other. It is probably fun and the mind does enjoy fun. So in a sense keeping the mind busy with silly traditions should keep them healthy. The only wealth is health after all. Truly they are miles ahead of other Incels across the globe.

This takes some mega low inhibition. I definitely approve. In fact if an Incel rebellion took place in India and Guerrilla warfare tactics as I described were utilised it could lead to mega discomfort for the normslimes. Possibly ending in decisive victory for all Incel kind.

Cope.

If you can't compete with Chad in sports you are not going to compete with him in war.

They are mega based. It takes some low inhib to have a ritual that is suppose to bring "health and prosperity", throwing Cow faeces at each other. It is probably fun and the mind does enjoy fun. So in a sense keeping the mind busy with silly traditions should keep them healthy. The only wealth is health after all. Truly they are miles ahead of other Incels across the globe.

This takes some mega low inhibition. I definitely approve. In fact if an Incel rebellion took place in India and Guerrilla warfare tactics as I described were utilised it could lead to mega discomfort for the normslimes. Possibly ending in decisive victory for all Incel kind.

literally throwing shit at eachother as a tradition lmfao