Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based "Why Incels Terms Like Beta, Chad, And Thot Are More Dangerous Than You Think"

ok :feelshaha::feelshaha: i wont be dangerous any more i promise :feelshaha::feelshaha:

jewrnalistoilet wrote that post

‘They don’t think for themselves’. This is coming from someone who thinks incel means violent misogynist just like many people do even though not every incel is like this.

Their theory of hypergamy is not only misogynistic — it’s also just plain wrong. First of all, people’s attractiveness or “value” can’t be objectively ranked. People have widely varying tastes. So there’s no such thing as the “bottom 20%” of women or men. (And if incels stopped being such misogynistic assholes, they’d probably discover that women find them a lot more attractive.)

Just think better thoughts and say better words, inkeweasel. Everyone knows that the source of pussywetness is kind, empathetic, socially acceptable, status quo thoughts.

Reminder that to Foids, “differing tastes” means Chad with blue eyes vs Chad with green eyes. Chad with black hair or Chad with blonde hair. When the existence of more than half of all men isn’t even registered in a foids mind, I can see how they might think that looks don’t matter or that they have a “type” or value some random personal idiosyncrasy. They must not even realize that the looks filter exists. Eugenics automatons gonna eugenics automaton. Fish in water.

Not to mention right after she says Objective SMV is a deboonked conthpirathy theory, she says that if you did x, women would find you more attractive, ergo your SMV would improve, implying SMV is real and if there is a known way to increase it, then there is a metric by which it can be measured, and can thus be objectively quantified. Only this bitch thinks that SMV = unwavering commitment to rightthink.

Fucking dumbass insentient meme gender. Needs to be legally classified as property and be forbidden from going outside.

Last edited:
@yez , Ottoman-maxxed? :feelshaha: (Just kidding.)

@SchrodingersDick , good post!

‘They don’t think for themselves’. This is coming from someone who thinks incel means violent misogynist just like many people do even though not every incel is like this.

lol they have this article on that website

Study Says Men Get Dumber Just By Thinking About Women​

(((They))) don’t like the truth and continue gaslighting

lol they have this article on that website

Study Says Men Get Dumber Just By Thinking About Women​

If I had a healthy sexlife I would think less about sex/women. That’s why poor people think of money all the time. You think of what is missing in your life. That’s normal I guess

If I had a healthy sexlife I would think less about sex/women. That’s why poor people think of money all the time. You think of what is missing in your life. That’s normal I guess
Yeah, people dont appreciate things until they dont have it or lose it, i bet normies who get dumped, divorced, or in dry time think about women 100 times more than we do. Same about sex and social life, how much normies cried over lockdown.

It was enjoyable reading that seething from the roastie. If our personalities are so bad then why is our language catching on?

THEY CALLED JORDAN PETERSON AND JOE ROGAN INCELS :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: