Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Why incels.is stands with Israel and the Jews?

Asgard

Asgard

bgie-gov.net
★★★★★
I see a lot of users supporting the IDF and the Israeli people against Iranian-funded 'jihad'.

Hypocrisy at best.

i've seen 0 support for the tribe of the long nose here, 0.
You know who supports isreal? The mainstream and their websites like jewtub and reddit. Here tho, nah i haven't seen any isreal support and good, they dont deserve any fucking support.

You know who supports isreal? The mainstream and their websites like jewtub and reddit. Here tho, nah i haven't seen any isreal support and good, they dont deserve any fucking support.
I’ve seen a whole lot of Israel supporting cucks, you are not browsing enough.

There's a few hook noses here. If they are smart they would disown their ethno-religion and fight against the jews. And if not, then maybe one day they'll find themselves in a gas chamber wishing they had chosen a better path.

The users who do are JIDF it's nothing new for Israel to pay its citizens to try to infiltrate sites

I would love to strangle then rape their whole family tbh, that's what you get for supporting kikes

I’ve seen a whole lot of Israel supporting cucks, you are not browsing enough.
Must not be
Or I just avoid the jew shills but yeah I think it’s the latter

I see a lot of users supporting the IDF and the Israeli people against Iranian-funded 'jihad'.
I see more user supporting hamas actually. Us kikelovers are a minority

I stand with IDF because... it rustles jimmies here. I don't give a shit about any tribe of sexhavers, I was driven from my tribe by the judgment of middle school femoids and being against one group or in favor of another group is kind of alien thinking to me.

I stand with IDF because... it rustles jimmies here. I don't give a shit about any tribe of sexhavers, I was driven from my tribe by the judgment of middle school femoids and being against one group or in favor of another group is kind of alien thinking to me.
So when Hamas went ER at that rave you were on the side of the whores?

So when Hamas went ER at that rave you were on the side of the whores?
He's such a contrarian that he sides with universally-adored foids and kikes

Maybe his next hit will be 'Just improve your personality, inkwells :soy:'

Jimmies will be rustled

I would love to strangle then rape their whole family tbh, that's what you get for supporting kikes
you fucking idiot, the "kikes" save your fat ass from goat-fucking brown mudslims

you should be beheaded