Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why incels have the last laugh:

• Thread starter DepravedAndDeprived
  • Start date
DepravedAndDeprived

DepravedAndDeprived

And then one day, for no reason at all...
★★★★★
Because we laugh only at the end, when we're about to die.

:feelsgah::feelsrope:

i will have the last laugh

That's not true. I believe there is a certain magic to being able to laugh at your own misery and overall shitty situation.

“I used to think my life was a tragedy, but then I realised, it's a comedy“

“I used to think my life was a tragedy, but then I realised, it's a comedy“
Yes, I believe this too, but it' just a matter of time before that laughing turns into depressiun.

Incels will have the last laugh because, when a majority of men become unhappy and start hating the society they live in tend to become revolutionary overtime where the same society that treats them like shit ends up engulfed in flames. It's always funny at first ridiculed with insults until the majority of men hit the brakes and say no more.

Generally a bad idea in any era of history to piss off the majority of men and these modern feminists still don't mentally grasp that because all they've ever known is comfort, idle leisure, or peace. The minority of men they currently clamor onto will not help them once the majority of men decide that enough is enough, in time this too shall pass.

A minority population of desired alpha men they all strive for is no match for the majority of angry, disenfranchised, bitter, and socially outcast men, sooner or later sexual disparities will be addressed. Numbers always win, always.

Last edited: