Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Why incels are more NPC than NPCs

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

Luminary
★★★★★
84d 23h 41m
I'm sick of incels using NPC as an insult. Has it ever occurred to you that YOU are the NPC?? What makes YOU so special to think you have autonomy and control over your own life?

If anything, incels are more NPC than the NPC's we claim to hate. At the end of the day the only thing incels have in common with normies is that we are both NPCs. We are both background characters with little autonomy, doing the same thing every day, going thru the motions of life, rarely sparking an original thought. All we do is parrot -- regurgitate patterns and phenomena we observe. We are needlessly repetitive. We are background characters that serve the Chads who have true autonomy and guide civilization. The game of life is about the CHADs, and all we are are puppets that convey information, give services, or provide minor obstacles to Chad.

It's sad that we outlive our purpose by the time Chad comes and goes. Chad's passing by was the significance of our life in the grand stream of history. At least in video games they have sequels and the NPCs get an update. This is why life is a mistake for the vast majority of people. You are either a Chad, or you affect Chad's life in some way as a beta. If you are so low status to completely avoid Chad's path, I suppose that's a happier life, but it is an utterly meaningless and alien one too.

Last edited:
ThoughtfulCel

ThoughtfulCel

G.O.R.I.L.L.A _M.A.X.I.N.G
★★★★★
349d 13h 1m
Azaylias

Azaylias

Born to be ungovernable Forced to pay taxes
★★★★★
62d 8h 11m
0Energy0Happyness

0Energy0Happyness

I think u a fed
★★★
39d 10h 20m
I've never seen anyone write npc here

TallCelFag

TallCelFag

Overlord
★★★★★
96d 9h 22m
Normies don’t think outside the box

RecessedChinCel

RecessedChinCel

Major
★★
45d 23h 54m
TallCelFag said:
Normies don’t think outside the box
This

Being an NPC has nothing to do with how charismatic, talkative, or handsome you are.

I think incels who truly believe “NPCs” are literally non-sentient are coping. Being an NPC essentially means that you form your worldview from mainstream media/culture. Also being an NPC could just mean you are very low IQ and “live in the moment”.

NPCs don’t have much time to sit down and have introspective thoughts. They spend too much time working, seeing friends, and fucking their gf that they don’t have time/ a reason to retreat into their thoughts.

wei#3959

wei#3959

Captain
★★
88d 3h 51m
we should all just look at humanity as a whole before categorizing and placing each other in boxes.

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

Luminary
★★★★★
84d 23h 41m
wei#3959 said:
we should all just look at humanity as a whole before categorizing and placing each other in boxes.
but that's not woke :soy:

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

Luminary
★★★★★
84d 23h 41m
RecessedChinCel said:
This

Being an NPC has nothing to do with how charismatic, talkative, or handsome you are.

I think incels who truly believe “NPCs” are literally non-sentient are coping. Being an NPC essentially means that you form your worldview from mainstream media/culture. Also being an NPC could just mean you are very low IQ and “live in the moment”.

NPCs don’t have much time to sit down and have introspective thoughts. They spend too much time working, seeing friends, and fucking their gf that they don’t have time/ a reason to retreat into their thoughts.
I actually really hate true introspection. I just want to cope man.

I think most normies are much more introspective than me. They try to be. They just aren't creative about it. And that can be frustrating as a person that seeks novelty.
wei#3959 said:
fuck woke lol it's exhausting
I like to put people in boxes because it makes the hate flow in ways that make me feel alive. Putting people in boxes is artistic almost. It's a way of expressing the world and putting your own order to it. I can see why Hitler was an artist.

Last edited:
BPJ

BPJ

Officer
★★
11d 16h 35m
Mentally lost cel

Mentally lost cel

Overlord
★★★★★
31d 17h 26m
RecessedChinCel said:
This

No I’m not faggot
BPJ said:
sewer tier
Haha

Ritalincel

Ritalincel

S489
★★★★★
104d 2h 13m
B

based_meme

I.N.C.E.L. High Command
★★★★★
134d 28m
Incels and normies are indeed both background characters in chad's world, but incels have far more awareness. It is true though that very little to nothing goes on in the mind of most normies for this reason:
RecessedChinCel said:

Meus

Meus

God
★★★★
97d 12h 13m
Cucked thread.

I'm definitely not a fucking NPC or else I wouldn't suffer so much or think about stuff 24/7. :feelshaha:

Sadandangrycel

Sadandangrycel

Legend
★★★★
32d 21h 31m
Low iq thread nods are people who parrot the same narratives as the jew news and are just following the hard in general

We arent the npcs becuase we as incels cannot or will not follow the narrative we are characters that modded put in the game instead of just the npcs

Mentally lost cel

Mentally lost cel

Overlord
★★★★★
31d 17h 26m
Meus said:
Cucked thread.

I'm definitely not a fucking NPC or else I wouldn't suffer so much or think about stuff 24/7. :feelshaha:
Sadandangrycel said:
Low iq thread nods are people who parrot the same narratives as the jew news and are just following the hard in general

We arent the npcs becuase we as incels cannot or will not follow the narrative we are characters that modded put in the game instead of just the npcs

kekfuel

kekfuel

ah
96d 11h 0m
incels arent the main characters nor the npcs
we were simply put on spectator mode and are unable to pick what we want to play, we're as good as invisible

dirtykombatcel

dirtykombatcel

dropkicks for equality
★★★★★
30d 11h 17m
GoyBargainer

GoyBargainer

Just know that if you hide, it doesn't go away
★★★
7d 10h 9m
Life and Living beings in general are npc

FuRed

FuRed

Veteran
★★★
9d 12h 29m
A virgin incel calling a guy with a gf, wife, career, social circle etc. An NPC is the cringiest thing ever tbh

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8