Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Why incels (and most guys) lust after younger (and young looking) foids.

SeetheBot9000

SeetheBot9000

Veteran
★★★★
Roastie foids want us to believe that the male predilection for seeking out a partner younger than him, who is youthful and maybe more girl-ish than woman-ish, is a sign that the male sexuality is dangerous and maybe even pedophilic. Roasties will shame all day any man who goes for an age gap relationship with a foid younger than him, or if a foid is believed to "look too childlike" (SHE LOOKS LIEK A LIDERAL TWELVE YEAR OLD!!! etc). But in reality we know that any moral grandstanding is only a result of roastie jealousy of those who are younger or appear more youthful than they are. Foids have no earnest want to learn what the male gaze really is, or why men like what we like. They simply brand our tastes to be immoral.

But there are legitimate reasons why men want younger foids and more youthful appearing foids:
-Youth indicates fertility. This is much more important in females because of their shorter span of being fertile in life. Clear, soft, wrinkle free skin, firm breasts, slender and tight body. All these things are inherently tied to youth and health. Foids who look young for their age also indicate good lifestyle and good genetic health. Foids that develop too early and too fast hit the wall faster and men know that instinctively.

-Neoteny is attractive. Humans have literally evolved to be more neotenous purely through sexual selection. Even women are going for more boyish, younger looking men now, which we strangely enough associate with having feminine features. Overly masculine males with no neoteny are not favored by most foids now and those men look older than their years. But in women high neoteny is something that men particularly find attractive, because it makes them look more like cute kittens/puppies/children that activates our protective insticts. Call it pedo-like if you want, it's the truth. There is a reason all Disney princesses and anime girls have such big eyes and arguably childlike features. It's appealing. There is a reason that girls like Belle Delphine are the highest subscribed on Onlyfans.

-Younger foids have less baggage, less history, are less jaded, are more fit for molding into marriage material. Roastie seethers call this grooming, but that is always what men have wanted, a non bitchy girl who is young and able to be molded into a good wife. Those are the girls that men develop crushes on.

-Women develop much faster than men (especially today). I mean this socially, biologically, spiritually, and of course sexually. Even in the past this was common knowledge. Girls bodies go through puberty starting earlier than boys, and finish it faster too. In 17th-century Spain an official legal document of the central council of the Inquisition of Madrid (The Suprema) written in 1614 stated that "adults" were then considered to be "women over twelve and men over fourteen" Now because of shit in the water and soybeans we have girls getting their periods still in double digits, and having fully developed MILFlike bodies by the ages of 14 to 16. They also mentally mature faster (although are stunted overall), and are sexually active faster than males, so build up a history faster. Meanwhile boys are maturing slower than ever. In reality to match up a man and foid of similar maturity you probably want the man to be five or so years older than the foid as a rule. This of course is especially blackpilling for incels as many of us have arrested development from missing out on adolescent milestones. The average incel in his 20s on this site is probably less mature than a 15 year old girl in many respects. (so basically when foids claim we want younger foids because we want to control them and be the adult in a relationship with someone who is relatively a child, in reality most incels just want a foid that is more relatable to them and on par with our own mental ages)

In any case, foids are all hypocrites, because they either do the same thing, lusting after prettyboys on tiktok who are youthful, or they go for daddy types and purposefully make themselves the child in a relationship, while condemning men who want to take on the opposite role. While guys are disdained for wanting young looking petite foids, foids lust after men double their height that make them look like children in comparison. If a guy wants a young, cute gf, he is a pedo. If he wants a mommy type girl to look after him, he is a creep and an idle loser. If a foid, however, wants a cute "boy toy", it's all "you go gurrrrrl" and if she wants a daddy type, no one bats an eye (although they will probably still shame the older dude). There is a concerted attempt to shame men for their sexuality, but especially when we simply desire a foid who is youthful, fertile and without such a history that they can never be loyal and loving. Roasties cannot stand that the innocent looking virgin girl dressed modestly and with youthful complexion will always be more attractive than le phat ass tatted up clad in 10kgs of makeup hoe with STDs. They don't want to understand men, or incels, they just want to shame us because anything less than treating whores like princesses is not enough for them. They want to have their cake and eat it too.

/rant (sorry for the rambling nature of my post it really was more of a stream of consciousness but I hope I made some coherent points)

Young foid make dick go hard
What other reason do you need to justify it

All that wall of text just for water is wet.

Most rational blackpillers have realized that already, it's just cucks and foids. :smonk:

うおおおおああああああ

because younger women are hotter and more fertile. Thats all

>raping babies bad even though the elites do it

Women cry that men like youthful women but I don't see women preferring men with receding hairlines and wrinkles either. Should men shame women for dating guys with intact hairlines or guys with perfect skin? Women really can only dish but never take

It's obvious, the younger the foid the more you can maximize the number of offsprings you can have with her.

I'm 22 and I don't know a single female who look better now than at 16

dnr but sorry/glad that happened to you

I'm 22 and I don't know a single female who look better now than at 16
Literally no foid looks better at 22 than 16. None of them. By mid 20s it's ovER and they look like grandmas or men.

Women cry that men like youthful women but I don't see women preferring men with receding hairlines and wrinkles either. Should men shame women for dating guys with intact hairlines or guys with perfect skin? Women really can only dish but never take
Based, pointing out the hypocrisy.

that wall of text could just be summarized with "young = feminine"

They're more likely to be a virgin. Marrying a foid who isn't, is just disgusting.

Would you eat a pizza that is already half eaten by random people?
this, if you're gonna betabuxx a foid might as well be a young cute virgin than some run down bitch. Modern society has truly emasculated men.

THIS

Good thread.

Signed, an OG incel

Thats a big wall of text that im not going to read.
Personally while i find some older foids attractive, i just cant talk or relate to them due to generational differerence, it feels like talking to a foreigner.

You are not white serbnigger
Importat is that you are. hohom mizrachen schlomowichtel. I hope gaycranian leftist lgbt fagots will burn in german panzers

Thanks for listing the completely obvious reasons for graycels to consider. Now that that's out of the way, your premise that mostly incels want it wrong. Majority of men want THAT, but only few categories men have the courage to admit to it and even fewer act out on it. Incels, millionaires, world leaders, religionmaxxers, SEAmaxxers and "super seniors" (men that have graduated college but still roam around the gates of it to wait for their 16 year old girlfriends) all have very different worldviews, circumstances and access to females, but they're united in the notion of not caring what soyciety thinks of them

Touche

Thanks for listing the completely obvious reasons for graycels to consider. Now that that's out of the way, your premise that mostly incels want it wrong.
yeah sounds agenda pushy

Personally, I've always been more attracted to milfs. Even in my sexual fantasies I always thought of mature women. The problem with them is that they inevitably turn into granny. :feelsbadman:

fertility something something...

I really don't mind both curvy woman my age or older, but adolescent girls can look just as excellent. I feel like getting with a young chick, you need to have good karma or some honor behind it.