Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why inceldom is actually a good thing

Fontaine

Fontaine

Overlord
★★★★★
Being deprived of an elementary foundation of a happy human life makes your brain less naive about things. It starts to ask questions about the world.

Then you end up understanding that Homo Sapiens got to this point just because it got tricked by its genes into survival and reproduction, and that the sooner this wretched species is replaced by machines, the better.

Christianity says the same btw. Christianity is all about patiently waiting for the end of the world.

OK YOU TOOK IT TO THE NEXT LEVEL WITH THESE THREADS.
whats next? being a cuck is a good thing?

Well you know that machines will never fully replace man. The world will end by something though i belive that too...

What good are questions without a satisfying answer? It's true that the ugly and the suffering are the most likely to become anti-natalists, and it's hard to argue with anti-natalism, and almost all evidence points towards pessimism being correct, but what good does it do us? To blackpill a Chad, now that would be an accomplishment. An incel recognizing the truth of reality is a sort of divine joke I think, we recognize the true face of the cosmos and no one will ever listen to us because we're repulsive. We can't even promote our own ideology because we lack attractive figureheads.

Seriously man, I really think you ought to fuck a hooker and stop these mental gymnastics to convince yourself everything is okay. You're going to drive yourself to a mental breakdown with this path you're on.

tenor.gif

What good are questions without a satisfying answer? It's true that the ugly and the suffering are the most likely to become anti-natalists, and it's hard to argue with anti-natalism, and almost all evidence points towards pessimism being correct, but what good does it do us? To blackpill a Chad, now that would be an accomplishment. An incel recognizing the truth of reality is a sort of divine joke I think, we recognize the true face of the cosmos and no one will ever listen to us because we're repulsive. We can't even promote our own ideology because we lack attractive figureheads.
For starters, it makes you less fearful of death and suffering.

You should consider drugs to relieve your brain. Cocaine?

Copernicus

Also stop being a cuck

It's going to happen, and sooner than you, or even I, expect. I see it happening in the 2030s.
This is real life not matrix, we create techology not the other way around, can machines and AI's crush economy and bring unemployment. YES, but machines won't replace humans.

This is real life not matrix, we create techology not the other way around, can machines and AI's crush economy and bring unemployment. YES, but machines won't replace humans.
You obviously haven't read much of the literature on the subject...

You obviously haven't read much of the literature on the subject...
I haven't tbh , because i can't belive in the theory that machines will replace humans.

For starters, it makes you less fearful of death and suffering.
But how does that help us? I've done a lot of things that have nearly gotten me killed because you're right, I'm not afraid of dying, I'm not afraid of getting arrested, but so what? How does this help me?
I haven't tbh , because i can't belive in the theory that machines will replace humans.
The singularity is nothing more than the rapture for atheists, it's a meme. It's not gonna happen.

But how does that help us? I've done a lot of things that have nearly gotten me killed because you're right, I'm not afraid of dying, I'm not afraid of getting arrested, but so what? How does this help me?
It helps you die gracefully when the moment comes, while normies will be terrified of death.
The singularity is nothing more than the rapture for atheists, it's a meme. It's not gonna happen.
I used to believe that too until I examined all the arguments, and found them surprisingly solid. I now believe it was our destiny to create synthetic life and be superseded by it.

This is advanced coping

It's not really replacing humans, it's more like overthrowing humans.

Tbh I don't fear it, in fact, I kinda desire it.

This is why people suggested we need a [COPE] prefix -- for when people already know what they have to say is just an attempt to bluepill themselves.
the tag is chosen by the user anyway lul.