Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why inceldom has become such a huge problem

NegroKing

NegroKing

Mobster
-
It's common for normies say it is about our own issues, i.e.  lack of social skills, bad attitude, bullying, broken homes, etc. 

Incels say it is due to our looks and hypergamy, nothing else. The real truth lies somewhere in between. Let me explain:

So it is true that incels are very likely to be lacking in social skills, bullied, and come from bad families basically meaning that they were never able to connect with other human beings making them unlikely to enter into relationships. This results in them becoming bitter and increasingly hopeless over time. Some claim this is the sole problem of incels.

However the problem with this narrative alone is that men like this have always existed. In the past generation there were guys who got the shit end of the stick in terms of life but still were able to find dates and eventually families. So what has changed?

This is where the incel narrative matters-which is that female hypergamy and the importance of looks has increased in the west. A generation back, you could at least expect to marry your looksmatch provided you could support yourself and dating up was no problem as long as you had the money/status. But now women are putting increasingly high demands on males and becoming shallower and shallower with regards to looks to the point where you will be lucky if you get a woman who is equal to you in terms of appearance. Now this is where normies will say "well, most guys are having sex/have a partner so that busts your whole narrative".

The reason is because while dating has become harder for guys as a whole, most guys can still get by albeit with putting in far more effort than in the past. However, some guys got REALLY screwed over in life and are essentially at the bottom of the societal hierarchy. This includes the very short, ugly, mentally disturbed, socially inept, certain racial minorities, etc. These are the guys who got hit hardest by the hammer of change: they would have already struggled in another time but the current conditions make it borderline IMPOSSIBLE for them to escape their current pathetic situation.

The beginning is true. There are no extremes in what determines your lives. If you were a 10/10 from birth, its still possible that your social life would not be exactly what you expected

Inceldom is not a problem. It's a normal situation. It's normal that genetically bottom tier men will die virgins. The real problem is human nature and the inherent lookism.

NegroKing said:
It's common for normies say it is about our own issues, i.e.  lack of social skills, bad attitude, bullying, broken homes, etc. 

Incels say it is due to our looks and hypergamy, nothing else. The real truth lies somewhere in between. Let me explain:

So it is true that incels are very likely to be lacking in social skills, bullied, and come from bad families basically meaning that they were never able to connect with other human beings making them unlikely to enter into relationships. This results in them becoming bitter and increasingly hopeless over time. Some claim this is the sole problem of incels.

However the problem with this narrative alone is that men like this have always existed. In the past generation there were guys who got the shit end of the stick in terms of life but still were able to find dates and eventually families. So what has changed?

This is where the incel narrative matters-which is that female hypergamy and the importance of looks has increased in the west. A generation back, you could at least expect to marry your looksmatch provided you could support yourself and dating up was no problem as long as you had the money/status. But now women are putting increasingly high demands on males and becoming shallower and shallower with regards to looks to the point where you will be lucky if you get a woman who is equal to you in terms of appearance. Now this is where normies will say "well, most guys are having sex/have a partner so that busts your whole narrative".

The reason is because while dating has become harder for guys as a whole, most guys can still get by albeit with putting in far more effort than in the past. However, some guys got REALLY screwed over in life and are essentially at the bottom of the societal hierarchy. This includes the very short, ugly, mentally disturbed, socially inept, certain racial minorities, etc. These are the guys who got hit hardest by the hammer of change: they would have already struggled in another time but the current conditions make it borderline IMPOSSIBLE for them to escape their current pathetic situation.
This is true and one of the best explanations I've seen of it. It's too concise for most members on here to follow, but brilliant nonetheless.

I have maintained that modern hypergamy and inceldom is a generational issue. The post-1980 generations are screwed for sex/jobs/homes. If the internet damaged the chances for looks-matching, Tinder fucking destroyed it. I can only see it getting worse. Boomers had it the best, those lucky fucks.

Inceldom is a bigger problem only because society treats it like a unwanted problem they refuse to acknowledge. Or when they do give it attention, it's only negative attention.

I fucking hate the modern human race.

The thing is that us incels are just naturally unwanted. Whether normies show it overtly or covertly we are not wanted regardless. Some people will say, just focus in school and get a good job, but when it's time to get a job and you have another person going for the same job you are but looks better than you, they're gonna hire that guy. Your looks literally determines your life and I think normies know this deep down they just don't want to admit it

bah next level cope imho

born ugly? bad luck=fucked

It is so hard finding jobs while ugly. We have to work so fucking hard to even be considered, and not being born ASIAN makes this a living hell

IncelED said:
Inceldom is a bigger problem only because society treats it like a unwanted problem they refuse to acknowledge. Or when they do give it attention, it's only negative attention.

I fucking hate the modern human race.

That’s a very good point but it doesn’t negate anything I said.

NegroKing said:
That’s a very good point but it doesn’t negate anything I said.

But my intent wasn't to negate. Honestly everything sucks. The only thing some people can do is either cope or not.

BlackPill47 said:
I have maintained that modern hypergamy and inceldom is a generational issue. The post-1980 generations are screwed for sex/jobs/homes. If the internet damaged the chances for looks-matching, Tinder fucking destroyed it. I can only see it getting worse. Boomers had it the best, those lucky fucks.

Pretty much spot on mate. Its so depressing. I need some rope.