Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion why incel youtubers are fakecels

52baldcurryjanitor

52baldcurryjanitor

All hail St.Tyroncel of the Subway
★★★
Here are some things that I find VERY sus about them.

#1. Why is it EVERY ONE of these content creators have videos with high-quality graphics? Its like its something you would see out of a professional studio! Not by some sad man with his dick in his hand making low quality videos with his phone. (one way to tell a youtuber is trucel is if he only has several videos made off of his iphone) Plus lets be real a non-NT man would not have the organization skills to make consistent high quality videos like this on a consistent basis.

#2. How do they rack up over 4k subscribers so rapidly? Like in a few months? (could be FEDs?)

#3. Why do these guys talk very clearly/articulate despite claiming to be very isolated? Most incels have been isolated so long we have lost the ability to speak clearly. (legit normies ask if I am mentally handicapped). Sounds VERY sus how NT these "content creators" sound.

#4. Why do these content creators all know each other/participate in panels? I swear its like the same 12 guys who all know each other and act like they've known each other since childhood or like chums in the office (Again FEDs?).

#5. Where do they have all this free time to upload videos if they claim to work multiple jobs/moneymaxxing. It's just not mathematically possible. You wake up, shower shit, and bust your ass off. By the time you get home you are DEAD tired and have ZERO energy to make videos. (let alone high quality studio-esque ones) I swear are these guys all on meth?

#6. They have a BUNCH of friends helping them/doing multiple hour livestreams together. Again if you are an incel where do you get all these friends who FULLY cooperate with you? I once attempted to do a livestream with some peers and I literally had to FIGHT every step of the way and pay 1 dude JFL.

So here is my theory. They are either FEDs collecting info on us. (the high quality graphics/subscriber could easily be produced in a government agency) or they are normies who work for an advertising/data company. (many "redpillers" shill supplements) The whole incel podcasts could just be a marketing gig. Again that also explains the high quality. Basically these normies are using company equipment (not their own) and that is where they get the hours to upload content willy nilly. Ie they are EMPLOYED to create incel content. Plus some of these guys EXCLUSIVELY uploaded content during the 2020 pandemic then disappeared. My theory is they simply were NT taking advantage of the algorithm and capitalizing on our views.

-so again I recommend not to listen to incel podcasts they are very sus.

- (i mean you CAN but just glean the info and move on don't idolize these people).

Last edited:
Any incel who makes profit off of it, in my opinion, is fakecel. Too ironic of a situation to be real

true, ugly people can't get any sort of attention, other than negative attribution that would be it

true, ugly people can't get any sort of attention, other than negative attribution that would be it
no disrespect but they don't have the NT/organization skills to make high-quality consistent content after working 40+ hours a week at their day jobs. It has to be made from a government/advertising agency.

Any incel who makes profit off of it, in my opinion, is fakecel. Too ironic of a situation to be real
we praddle on about cucks who act as paypiggies to some cunt on onlyfans. Ironically a lot of incels are "paypiggies" to incel youtubers (even if the content creators don't directly receive payment giving them our TIME is the equivalent of payment).

:bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain: High IQ grammar mogs me

:bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain: High IQ grammar mogs me
exactly that's what I find sus about the whole thing. If incels are very isolated/lonely. How come these "incel" youtubers are NT and speak clearly (they almost sound like a 35 year old professional). That is why I think they are either FEDs or work for advertising agencies. I actually think they might not be FEDs but be the latter.

#1. Why is it EVERY ONE of these content creators have videos with high-quality graphics? Its like its something you would see out of a professional studio! Not by some sad man with his dick in his hand making low quality videos with his phone. (one way to tell a youtuber is trucel is if he only has several videos made off of his iphone) Plus lets be real a non-NT man would not have the organization skills to make consistent high quality videos like this on a consistent basis.

#2. How do they rack up over 4k subscribers so rapidly? Like in a few months? (could be FEDs?)

#3. Why do these guys talk very clearly/articulate despite claiming to be very isolated? Most incels have been isolated so long we have lost the ability to speak clearly. (legit normies ask if I am mentally handicapped). Sounds VERY sus how NT these "content creators" sound.

#4. Why do these content creators all know each other/participate in panels? I swear its like the same 12 guys who all know each other and act like they've known each other since childhood or like chums in the office (Again FEDs?).

#5. Where do they have all this free time to upload videos if they claim to work multiple jobs/moneymaxxing. It's just not mathematically possible. You wake up, shower shit, and bust your ass off. By the time you get home you are DEAD tired and have ZERO energy to make videos. (let alone high quality studio-esque ones) I swear are these guys all on meth?

#6. They have a BUNCH of friends helping them/doing multiple hour livestreams together. Again if you are an incel where do you get all these friends who FULLY cooperate with you? I once attempted to do a livestream with some peers and I literally had to FIGHT every step of the way and pay 1 dude JFL.

So here is my theory. They are either FEDs collecting info on us. (the high quality graphics/subscriber could easily be produced in a government agency) or they are normies who work for an advertising/data company. (many "redpillers" shill supplements) The whole incel podcasts could just be a marketing gig. Again that also explains the high quality. Basically these normies are using company equipment (not their own) and that is where they get the hours to upload content willy nilly. Ie they are EMPLOYED to create incel content. Plus some of these guys EXCLUSIVELY uploaded content during the 2020 pandemic then disappeared. My theory is they simply were NT taking advantage of the algorithm and capitalizing on our views.

- (i mean you CAN but just glean the info and move on don't idolize these people).
What bullshit

wheat waffles has had girlfriends

wheat waffles has had girlfriends
well some are nearcels like blueskies media (I don't think he is a fakecel though because he is a manlet and his videos are low-quality/filmed from his phone. (one sign of a fakecel is making high quality videos. that means they have ample free time/resources/friends to help them. A TRUE incel has none of these).

Why is it EVERY ONE of these content creators have videos with high-quality graphics? Its like its something you would see out of a professional studio! Not by some sad man with his dick in his hand making low quality videos with his phone.
Just because your incel , doesn’t mean you’re someone without talent.
Dumb point

Just lol , the most talented people I’ve seen with editing were unattractive men
Plus lets be real a non-NT man would not have the organization skills to make consistent high quality videos like this on a consistent basis.
again ridiculous, being non NT mean that you can not be social with normies that is all.

Nothing to do with organization and skills

Feds fail so hard at imitation

lee keene is legit, he is a wordcel

They all have e-girls too :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

A very silly post OP

Agree to an extent, I only disagree on the points made about having high quality videos and speaking clearly and articulate.

Because you need to be NT to get a popular YT channel and all NTs are fakecels anyway. :feelsthink:

based schizopost

So are you saying that Faceandlms is a fakecel??? That's like telling me Santa isn't real!!!:feelsrope:

well I have I am a youtuber and am a full on incel check my channel out
Screenshot 20220713 114435
Tried subscribing, this is what came up

If you are high inhib truecel there's no way you would go in front of a camera with your subhuman looks and present yourself. You probably wouldn't even make videos with only voice.

If you're incel and wanna do social media/youtube/twitch never do a face reveal

There's this nigga Technoblade who died recently and got his face revealed and I am 100% sure that he would've
gotten nowhere near the success he had if his face got revealed earlier

If you're incel and wanna do social media/youtube/twitch never do a face reveal

There's this nigga Technoblade who died recently and got his face revealed and I am 100% sure that he would've
gotten nowhere near the success he had if his face got revealed earlier
yep I never show my face so do not worry about that.

Wheat Waffles is not even an incel :lul::lul::lul:. He literally claimed he had a girlfriend :lul::lul:

True, people who make videos for youtube are too confident in themselves to be ugly

So here is my theory. They are either FEDs collecting info on us. (the high quality graphics/subscriber could easily be produced in a government agency) or they are normies who work for an advertising/data company.
Incel tv, saint hamudi are into this freemason scheme as well!! DONT WATCH OR SUBSCRIBE TO THOSE FAKECELS.

True, people who make videos for youtube are too confident in themselves to be ugly
exactly and its funny how they have a big editing team. incels are on their own we don't have a "team" to do anything.

So you think DBDR is a fakecel?

Disagree.

For example Todd Thundercock aka Grotesque became very popular and he is a very legit incel.

Disagree.

For example Todd Thundercock aka Grotesque became very popular and he is a very legit incel.
his situation is sus. How the fuck does he have all this surplus freetime. probably a FED