Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why in the hell do incels (or anyone) hang with Chads??

Zyros

Zyros

Banned
-
Holy fuck I just saw that @Reddit_is_for_cucks thread and I can't fathom who would subject themselves to that.

When I get everything mogged by another male, no matter where I am (a cafeteria, a store, a bar, a club) I leave the place inmediatly, putting any bullshit excuse if i'm with friends.

Who the hell wants to be overshadowed like that? Its fucking masochistic.

Zyros said:
Holy fuck I just saw that @Reddit_is_for_cucks thread and I can't fathom who would subject themselves to that.

When I get everything mogged by another male, no matter where I am (a cafeteria, a store, a bar, a club) I leave the place inmediatly, putting any bullshit excuse if i'm with friends.

The thread you were referencing is a troll / joke.

If incels (he is not) are to have friends, they have to expect to get mogged on a daily basis, unless their friends are dungeons and dragons masters, and that won't get you laid.

BlackpilledAF said:
The thread you were referencing is a troll / joke.

Doubt it. This whole site is a joke. The name is pretty ironic at this point.

Twisted said:
Sort of have no choice in the UK as it’s full of Chads

My social circles contain a few chadlites but no actual Chads thus far

Chads are quite rare. I barely ever see any true Chads (8+). There are a A LOT of Chadlites, though.

CopingGymcel said:
If incels (he is not) are to have friends, they have to expect to get mogged on a daily basis, unless their friends are dungeons and dragons masters, and that won't get you laid.

Friends are freakin useless. I have personality and a good social circle and girls talk to me.

They just won't fuck me. They always go to chad for a dicking and I am left alone with my dick in my hand.

I have no other friends and the incel ones are dickheads

At uni, it's impossible to not see chadlites. There aren't many Chads, but there are a sizable quantity of Chadlites. It's inescapable for some of us incels.

I don't know it either. The only time i had to hang with chad or chadlites was in school projects otherwise nope never could hang with them. It's like rich and poor people they just can't hang out together for a long time it just doesn't work.

I mean if your drugmaxxing or social circlemaxxing than your bond to meet some chads. Most of the time chads are Bros. I know a couple and they always inviting me to smoke/hangout or house parties there running.

Zyros said:

Also just lol @ being this insecure. So your constantly leaving situations?

My Chad friend was my friend ever since I was 0 years old so I kind of not have any choice.

cus they wanna leech validation or attention something

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back