Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Why I'm STEMaxing

ineedassistance

ineedassistance

Lodestar
★★★★
I'm not even trying to get laid anymore. I'm trying to figure out how I can make life better for truecels. I can't say for certainty that the next 100 years of life will be fine for the planet. I can't help but feel something big is happening. Something much bigger than Covid.

its the only path that's forged for you genetically. Arguably the only other option is to be a fag (according to IT)

why would a company pick you over a foid with similar qualifications? you do know there is a massive effort to give more foids into STEM, right? You'd have to be at the top of your field to get a job after college

its the only path that's forged for you genetically. Arguably the only other option is to be a fag (according to IT)
We don't know what the fuck is happening with the LGBTQ scene. If anyone of us were gay we wouldn't be postmaxing on incels.co.

From what I understand gays seem have some political function. They don't seem to have anything to do with being incel.

why would a company pick you over a foid with similar qualifications? you do know there is a massive effort to give more foids into STEM, right? You'd have to be at the top of your field to get a job after college
You can make contributions to science without working for a company. All you need to do mathematics is a pen.

We don't know what the fuck is happening with the LGBTQ scene. If anyone of us were gay we wouldn't be postmaxing on incels.co.

From what I understand gays seem have some political function. They don't seem to have anything to do with being incel.
its weird how they want us to be gay, but insist they wouldn't fuck us because they have standards too :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Foids aren't a utility function, that's what men are (war). Women are to ensure there is a state.

JFL at this.

Study maxX is cope, STEM is cope. If you have to work in order to eat, it means you'll be slave under the Great Reset

:yes:
Many stem jobs women hate. They'll never do them.

they would take a lgbt with half ure brain cells over you

What about STEAMmaxxing and it's you just wasting all of your money in sales?