Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Why im going for vasectomy as an incel

massculini

massculini

St African BlackCell
-
This is a copium thing but I must admit that the system was long rigged against me. Even after using the Ai morph app against my female crushs photo the results was extremely terrible. I can't deny the fact that I will still conceive an incel who will have to suffer the same fate as I did. The woman whose image appears as my partner is the morph is only 20 years , she is a neighbour and someone I know personally . I have asked her for a relationship but she rejected me several times . She is cute though but she too might fear for the fate of her future offsprings . Genetics is so important . My future offsprings are likely to be incels or femcels I guess I should seek vasectomy . Even if by luck I happen to rise both financially and in status I don't wish to reproduce. I must accept that my inceldom is perfectly justified .

This is a copium thing but I must admit that the system was long rigged against me. Even after using the Ai morph app against my female crushs photo the results was extremely terrible. I can't deny the fact that I will still conceive an incel who will have to suffer the same fate as I did. The woman whose image appears as my partner is the morph is only 20 years , she is a neighbour and someone I know personally . I have asked her for a relationship but she rejected me several times . She is cute though but she too might fear for the fate of her future offsprings . Genetics is so important . My future offsprings are likely to be incels or femcels I guess I should seek vasectomy . Even if by luck I happen to rise both financially and in status I don't wish to reproduce. I must accept that my inceldom is perfectly justified .
Why get vasectomy if you can't krempee? JFL!

Get the snip already you cuck

46345.jpg

Vasectomy is for soys

There is no point of doing this if you can't breed

Seems like a redundant step imo. I've never considered one because I dont need one. My face alone is the vasectomy. Condoms have a 99% contraceptive rate, my face has a 100% rate. I'd consider castration if I knew it would atomize my libido though, but ultimately a lobotomy would be much better. Just a shame they dont do them anymore

Fucking cuck go castrate yourself faggot

many estrogens in your food. corrupt brain much. SAD!