Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Why I'm Beginning Another Dopamine Fast and How This will Help Me Ascend (Spiritually, not with a Foid)

Intellectual

Intellectual

Admiral
★★
If you dopamine-fast you can become ULTRA-PRODUCTIVE. If you don't allow yourself to experience anything pleasurable, naturally, you'll force yourself to work hard on something just to stop the bordom if anything. My dopamine fast will make me an ultra-productive individual and here is how I will succeed

>GYM MAX

I will become an ADONIS

>Wealthmax

You won't spend any money if you're dopeamine fasting, and the skills and certs that I will acquire while being ultra-produtive will land me a VERY VERY high paying job, I will be rich when combining the high income and low spending

>NOFAPMAX

My nofap will give me more nutrients that will make me more productive and help me suceed

>HAPPYMAX

The dopamine will build up in my brain to the point where basic things like sunshine and water will feel good. When I dopamine fast, I genuinely feel happy just drinking water and stretching. Even the little things feel pleasurable when you cut off sugar, social media, alcohol, tasty food, etc.

>READMAX

I'm reading a wonderful book posted on incels.is, if you know you know at this point, it's about Christianity and it has inspired me do dopamine fast, I will read more to become even better as a person.

>ASCEND?

I won't actually ascend with a foid, but my spiritial attainment will make me feel like one with God. Will it matter if I ascend if I'm rich, fit, healthy, etc? We will see. If I turn to God I feel I can be happy, priests are fully celibate and happy, I will feel so connected with my creator I won't need it anymore.

I did this before and it was just miserable. Just Puritan maxx theory
Didn't you say nofap was based? Why do you think that's the case then?

I'm reading a wonderful book posted on incels.is, if you know you know at this point, it's about Christianity and it has inspired me do dopamine fast, I will read more to become even better as a person.
are you christian yourself?

How are you gonna cope?
I will do productive things, I will teach myself coding and software (and using it with A.I), I will teach myself FINTECH, I will become the perfect applicant for a Silicon Valley job.

Sounds like you have your head on straight. Good luck with that and make sure to utilize AI at every chance you get.
Thank you based friend, I apprecaite it!

>ASCEND?

I won't actually ascend with a foid, but my spiritial attainment will make me feel like one with God. Will it matter if I ascend if I'm rich, fit, healthy, etc? We will see. If I turn to God I feel I can be happy, priests are fully celibate and happy, I will feel so connected with my creator I won't need it anymore.
Christianity is not real spirituality.

Attachments

• GrimoriumVerum.pdf
    179.3 KB · Views: 6
  • ac_goetia.pdf
    978.3 KB · Views: 5
  • The_Grand_Grimoire.pdf
    839.9 KB · Views: 2
I've attended Church a few times and love it.
nice brocel, which denomination? I think religious institutions are some of the best places for an incel to be.

nice brocel, which denomination? I think religious institutions are some of the best places for an incel to be.
I live near a huge Catholic Church so that one, but I am looking more into Ukranian Orthodoxy.

You are well articulated, intelligent, have a sense of humor, your thread about your gay cousin made me laugh for hours . Unlike most Whites on this forum you don't have that White drug addict Trailer trash vibe. You are clearly from some sort of WASP elite family. Are you honestly telling me that you are so ugly, there is no way you can get any girl in the US ? not even a girl living in poverty in West Virginia who is ready to marry you so she and her family dont have to worry about the bills ?

Agree on the whole ‘dopamine fast’ theory being a thing but only to a certain length. If you deliberately make it so that you’re avoiding your current needs and desires rather than a supererogatory usage of social medias fundamentally breeding incompetence and dysthymia then you’re not challenging yourself for self-improvement, you’re just being retarded. You can’t sit on your ass all day browsing Reddit and jerking off to hentai and wonder why your life is miserable all the time, a solid way to refresh your neurotransmitters like you said is disallowing yourself to indulge in certain pleasures.

You are well articulated, intelligent, have a sense of humor, your thread about your gay cousin made me laugh for hours . Unlike most Whites on this forum you don't have that White drug addict Trailer trash vibe. You are clearly from some sort of WASP elite family. Are you honestly telling me that you are so ugly, there is no way you can get any girl in the US ? not even a girl living in poverty in West Virginia who is ready to marry you so she and her family dont have to worry about the bills ?
Thank you, I appreciate the compliments, I feel the same about you and I've liked a lot about what you've written.

I don't know how to attract these poor West Virginia girls. Say you were in my shoes, you had money, you were white, but you were horrendously ugly. How would you put yourself in a position to meet women? I can't just walk into a poor bar and start flashing money, that's not how things work. I've failed to leverage money to find a mate.

I've gone to clubs before and flashed wealth at booths, but whenever we talk to foids to get them over, they just whisper to each other and shake their heads, they sometimes come over but they barely talk to us before drinking our bottles and leaving.

I had a much greater drive for knowledge when I was younger than when I was an adult...I could study endlessly and never tire.

I had a much greater drive for knowledge when I was younger than when I was an adult...I could study endlessly and never tire.

Stimulant resolves it, though it is too late into the future to benefit.

Hope you can actually do it even though I live by myself and “GYMAXX” with friends is a fever dream

Thank you, I appreciate the compliments, I feel the same about you and I've liked a lot about what you've written.

I don't know how to attract these poor West Virginia girls. Say you were in my shoes, you had money, you were white, but you were horrendously ugly. How would you put yourself in a position to meet women? I can't just walk into a poor bar and start flashing money, that's not how things work. I've failed to leverage money to find a mate.

I've gone to clubs before and flashed wealth at booths, but whenever we talk to foids to get them over, they just whisper to each other and shake their heads, they sometimes come over but they barely talk to us before drinking our bottles and leaving.
I don't know if your job gives you the opportunity to work from home in a long period or maybe take a trip, but the point is you have to move to WV or the deep South. You have to join a local Christian Church, ask the Pastor for help he knows a lot about needy decent single girls in the area. Use Religion as the gateway get away from clubs its filled with secular whores with fancy college degrees. Option B is getting into a long distance relationship in South America where hot latino girls will use you for your wealth. But you will get sex and become a dad who cares about the money.

Twenty-four, currently.
You're basically the same age as me, how is it too late. I know lots of people my age who graduated, are working, and they're still getting certifications, improving their skills, etc... to latteral into better jobs. There's no limitation at your age.

Consider Islam
I have a lot of respect for Islam but I don't understand it well enough. Would you be able to summarize some of the components of Islam that differentiate from Christianity in realtion to incel dyanmics?

If you dopamine-fast you can become ULTRA-PRODUCTIVE. If you don't allow yourself to experience anything pleasurable, naturally, you'll force yourself to work hard on something just to stop the bordom if anything. My dopamine fast will make me an ultra-productive individual and here is how I will succeed

>GYM MAX

I will become an ADONIS

>Wealthmax

You won't spend any money if you're dopeamine fasting, and the skills and certs that I will acquire while being ultra-produtive will land me a VERY VERY high paying job, I will be rich when combining the high income and low spending

>NOFAPMAX

My nofap will give me more nutrients that will make me more productive and help me suceed

>HAPPYMAX

The dopamine will build up in my brain to the point where basic things like sunshine and water will feel good. When I dopamine fast, I genuinely feel happy just drinking water and stretching. Even the little things feel pleasurable when you cut off sugar, social media, alcohol, tasty food, etc.

>READMAX

>ASCEND?

God is dead.

>GYM MAX

I will become an ADONIS

>Wealthmax

>NOFAPMAX

>HAPPYMAX

>READMAX

>ASCEND?

Sounds good .is is really getting stale with all the femoid hate. I like to see brocels trying to ascend(Not with foids, unless your a fakecel). With all the maxxing you stated above, it's gonna take alot of discipline. I recommend you leave .is as well, with all the LDAR and sheit like that mang. You won't acheive your goals kek

"Look how low his dopamine is"

4rylcm.png

As if :feelskek: