Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Why I wouldn't buy a love doll

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

The Satoru Iwata of incels.is
★★★★★
The only reason I wouldn't buy a love doll, as lonely as I am, is that I would just feel sorry for it. I pity even the inanimate objects around me that I punch out of irrational anger over internet commenters. I know a love doll could do better. I'd like to think whoever made a love doll . . . more love was put into its construction and the creativity of it's personification than most people born into existence.

That's why we as a species will bite the dust someday. We ultimately care no more for born flesh, than we do molded silicone.

I have three of them.
They are there for me when I'm feeling bad, which is all the time.
Flesh doesn't care about me, nor do I care about it.
I'm only happy when other people suffer - like the pleasure they get out of making me suffer.

Poor doll - has to put up with my performance, my breath, for hours and hours.
I'm sure she would run away, if possible.

Last edited:
I wouldn't be able to see it as anything other than a chunk of plastic, too weird for me tbh

I have three of them.
Without them, I think I'd commit suicide.
I bet the women would love that.

Hope you have a fun time, it sounds like an imaginative adventure . . . or do you just treat them like holes?

ngl sounds cucked
I don't think I exist to please others or that I should take "deserving things" into consideration
if someone thinks I'm defiling his work - well, too bad

I wouldn't be able to see it as anything other than a chunk of plastic, too weird for me tbh
I see real women as a chunk of meat or whatever.

I cant because I'm autistic. I don't see the bigger picture. I see the details. The details of a sex doll, it's an inanimate piece of varying molds and cuts of plastics. The bigger picture is that its a way to get off. But I cant get off when I think of the details, so buying one would be pointless.

It is like the details with sex with a woman, the bigger picture is that you're just having putting your dick in a hole, but details are that you've been selected as valuable enough as a person to have sex with.

ngl sounds cucked
I don't think I exist to please others or that I should take "deserving things" into consideration

Yeah I know, but that's the nature of who I am. I instinctively want to pedestalize even a love doll I can only imagine. That's 4D cucked.

Anyone who can bash a sex doll has never been in bed with a Black Sex Doll, and trust me, they are way better in bed. I'm talking from experience. She has more sperm in her than a sperm bank.

Last edited:
Anyone who can bash a sex doll has never been in bed with a Black Sex Doll, and trust me, the Black Dolls are way better in bed. I'm talking from experience. My doll has more sperm in her than a sperm bank.
High iq, black is more cartoonish if you're into that.

Not cartoonish, She looks very real.
I'm not into sex with Josie and The Pussy Cats

Are they even legal? I would like that teen doll... :panties:

Not cartoonish, She looks very real.
I'm not into sex with Josie and The Pussy Cats

For me, it needs to be more cartoonish (but not like anime neccessarily), since the more realistic looking it is, the less I would feel trust or sympathy toward it

yea they are pretty expensive and if u dont live alone it would be difficult to hide it from family members

yea they are pretty expensive and if u dont live alone it would be difficult to hide it from family members

I wonder what a parent would rather find in their son's closet- an actual skeleton, or a real doll?

I wouldn't be able to use them because I would see it as pathetic.

I have three of them.
They are there for me when I'm feeling bad, which is all the time.
Flesh doesn't care about me, nor do I care about it.
I'm only happy when other people suffer - like the pleasure they get out of making me suffer.

Poor doll - has to put up with my performance, my breath, for hours and hours.
I'm sure she would run away, if possible.
I've considered buying a few in an attempt to simulate a harem but the cope is strong in me and it would quickly escalate into some really weird shit.