Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Why I would still hate women if everyone went back to tradiontalism

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
They live life with little struggles, they have betabuxx, they are protected, they are loved and never have to prove themselves at anything. All they have to do in life is cook, wash clothes and clean, by knowing this little will they be able to secure themselves with a partner who will give them a life men can only dream about.

The concept of women disgust tbh, leeches who never have to struggle, their only redeeming factor is sex and reproduction. IDC if we go back to the 1800's, disgusting, low IQ, brainless, primitive filth will always be sub- male to me.

they sound like a certain (((someone)))

Cuck if you wouldn't

Why do you weabs always have women in your avis if you claim to hate women so much?

I don't believe for a second I'd have any more of a chance in more "oppressive" times.

Why do you weabs always have women in your avis if you claim to hate women so much?
2d > 3d. We hate 3d women. Plus even with hate they're nice to look at.

Yes, I don't like that fact either. I don't want a lazy whore to stay in the kitchen all day and spend her time chilling out while I wage slave.

I have no problems with women in the workplace as long as ultra-strict segregation is practiced. That should alleviate your problems.

Even if we lived in the most ultra conservative traditional society women would still fall for the tall and attractive Amish Chad and would breed with him.

All they have to do in life is cook, wash clothes and clean

Lol, they don't do even this nowadays. :feelshaha:
Spreading legs for chads before and cucks post wall as the only life job and of the few toilet strategies.

Op would you cook clean and raise kids for your wife? That's the direction things are going if you're sub 8.