Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Why I wish I could be a therapist

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
Think about it, it is the best position for an incel.

Men in therapy probably live shit and miserable lives, meaning that I'd be easy for them to accept the blackpill in their vulnerable state of mind. I would inform all the incel- tier men of reality and that there are few options left for them. Creating more men for the potential beta uprising.

Foids in therapy are always ones who've been dumped by chad and are now having mental breakdowns. I'd tell them that everything that happened to them is their fault as it's true and cucked therapists never tell them that. I hope to create an even lower- self esteem in them and hatred for herself. I will tell her that the only way she can become happy is to not date men at all or date an incel for some bullshit excuse I'll use.

I would tell them to sui/go er ngl

Last edited:
Ah yes how to lose your job in one day

also tell them to looksmax and shit

Ah yes how to lose your job in one day

Tbh most therapists have their own private practice with pretty much no oversight. It's their job to gaslight/delude their clients into accepting society's bullshit imperatives after all

Tbh most therapists have their own private practice with pretty much no oversight. It's their job to gaslight/delude their clients into accepting society's bullshit imperatives after all

Tell your patients what they don’t want to hear (the blackpill) and they will just leave bad reviews.

Tell your patients what they don’t want to hear (the blackpill) and they will just leave bad reviews.

Oh yeah that angle makes more sense, guess you'd have to be selective with who would be receptive to blackpilling