Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why I wake up with dry mouth?

OwlGod

OwlGod

‏‏‎
-
C6f

This is annoying me hard now and I don't know what is, at this point I wake up everyday with dry mouth and the feeling is not good, what I do?

Last edited:
U breath through ur mouth when u sleep

Its over for mouthbreathingcels

I know the feeling. I always breath through my mouth bc my nose is deformed :cryfeels::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

:feelsree::reeeeee:

Do you have deviated septum?

So in my case is because of Rhinitis I think, I need Jew Pills forever now?

(I breath through my nose when awake)

:feelsree::reeeeee:

Do you have deviated septum?

So in my case is because of Rhinitis I think, I need Jew Pills forever now?

(I breath through my nose when awake)
Both tbh among other things

Fuck :reeeeee: I feel for you
Yeah, i got a surgery and i still can't use my nose :cryfeels: Rope is the only solution tbh but i don't have the balls to do it

Damn you are mouthbreather

It's over tbh

one time I was sick and I had to mouthbreathe it sucked

There's a powerful beverage that just might solve your mouth dryness problems...

water

There's a powerful beverage that just might solve your mouth dryness problems...

water

If is mouthbreathing like other users said so water will just help with dryness, but not with the main problem.

If is mouthbreathing like other users said so water will just help with dryness, but not with the main problem.
The main problem is, DEHYDRATION!

The main problem is, DEHYDRATION!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

No, it is indeed over for me, I am not only a subhuman anymore, but now I know that I am a Mouthbreather subhuman too, what means that is more than over.

Artworks 000591948521 pbkbae t500x500

because ur wife didnt kiss u :feelstrash:

View attachment 176689

No, it is indeed over for me, I am not only a subhuman anymore, but now I know that I am a Mouthbreather subhuman too, what means that is more than over.

View attachment 176690
Unironically try mewing.

If you get in the habit of nosebreathing during the day you'll get in the habit of doing it at night.

otherwise try tying ur jaw up at night or sumn idk

because ur wife didnt kiss u :feelstrash:

I think, everything that is LTR is cucked, every girl (even males) are biologically programmed to get sex and reproduce with the biggest number of males as possible, so people here thinking that LTR with girls is like these Animes or whatever the delusional thing that they are thinking now is just nothing more than a DELUSION and sure girls will cuck even High PSL guys (SMV too).

(A few days ago my whore aunt has caught cheating on my 6'4 High PSL uncle)

View attachment 176689

View attachment 176690
I mouth breathe too due to excessive mucus. Mucus is caused by excessive protein. (Look up the mucusless diet)

Dry mouth is from moisture escaping from lungs from mouth breathing.

Hence. You will need more water.

Sure you arr a ugly loser that is doomed to die alone. I get it... (#metoo) But you are also dehydrated.

I mouth breathe too due to excessive mucus. Mucus is caused by excessive protein. (Look up the mucusless diet)

Dry mouth is from moisture escaping from lungs from mouth breathing.

Hence. You will need more water.

Sure you arr a ugly loser that is doomed to die alone. I get it... (#metoo) But you are also dehydrated.

Ok I will see

high sodium and sugar intake in diet/food before bed
or maybe also have diabetes like me
or sleep apnea like others have pointed out

diet is easy to fix if true
if other reasons you need money to fix so you are fucked

I think, everything that is LTR is cucked, every girl (even males) are biologically programmed to get sex and reproduce with the biggest number of males as possible, so people here thinking that LTR with girls is like these Animes or whatever the delusional thing that they are thinking now is just nothing more than a DELUSION and sure girls will cuck even High PSL guys (SMV too).

(A few days ago my whore aunt has caught cheating on my 6'4 High PSL uncle)
man u have a lot to say greycel :feelstrash:

Mouth breathing while sleeping. I have the same problem. My nose is stuffed 24/7, even when there's no snot it somehow feels stuffed.

I prefer breathing through my mouth when I sleep ngl :feelstrash:

Lack of sex

No but seriously? Dehydration. Try drinking water before sleeping.

don't know.Always happens to me,I thought everyone was like that.

View attachment 176682

This is annoying me hard now and I don't know what is, at this point I wake up everyday with dry mouth and the feeling is not good, what I do?
I do the same and I know Im not mouthbreathing, it started like 6 years ago, now I always need a glass of water close to me when sleeping. Possible incel trait?:waitwhat:

Mouthbreathing

it looks good ngl :feelstrash:

Do you want something similar my friend?
Mouthbreathing

Incel with a square Jaw?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Fuck, do you have too much bad luck with other traits like Ratios, Eyes or Height? this is very interesting.
I prefer breathing through my mouth when I sleep ngl :feelstrash:

This maybe be the why you are here and not with a girlfriend (If the Mouthbreathing theory is totally right).
I do the same and I know Im not mouthbreathing, it started like 6 years ago, now I always need a glass of water close to me when sleeping. Possible incel trait?:waitwhat:

But how do you know that you are not mouthbreathing?

Whatever, I don't know, I have Rhinitis but most times I am not mouthbreathing when awake and only remember of doing it when sick at winter (not everyday too) so I don't know, I think it can be mouthbreathing In my case since I never tried to change something and see if I stop of waking up with dry mouth.

If is a Incel Trait so by the only two thing that users posted here is

Dehydration
Mouthbreathing

So Dehydration can be of course a Incel Trait since most people here are probably depressed and is rotting hard with unhealthy behavior? whatever can be it

If is mouthbreathing so ironically would tell us that some people here don't have bad genes, but In fact bad developed faces because of mouthbreathing

Last edited:

Incel with a square Jaw?

View attachment 176771

Fuck, do you have too much bad luck with other traits like Ratios, Eyes or Height? this is very interesting.

This maybe be the why you are here and not with a girlfriend (If the Mouthbreathing theory is totally right).

Whatever, I don't know, I have Rhinitis but most times I am not mouthbreathing when awake and only remember of doing it when sick at winter (not everyday too) so I don't know, I think it can be mouthbreathing In my case since I never tried to change something and see if I stop of waking up with dry mouth.

Dehydration
Mouthbreathing

So Dehydration can be of course a Incel Trait since most people here are probably depressed and is rotting hard with unhealthy behavior? whatever can be it

If is mouthbreathing so ironically would tell us that some people here don't have bad genes, but In fact bad developed faces because of mouthbreathing
no ty avis arent my thing :feelstrash:

Just tape your mouth shut during sleep

Idk but I wake up with lock jaw because I grind my teeth when I'm asleep
I also have exploding head syndrome
any explodingheadsyndromecels here?

Idk but I wake up with lock jaw because I grind my teeth when I'm asleep
I also have exploding head syndrome
any explodingheadsyndromecels here?

Exploding head syndrome?

Another giant overlap between users in this forum
I am a mouth breather and I have given up on wondering why my mouth is dry when I sleep

Incel with a square Jaw?

View attachment 176771

Dehydration
Mouthbreathing

Dehydration is a very common thing.
Another giant overlap between users in this forum
I am a mouth breather and I have given up on wondering why my mouth is dry when I sleep

Pretty much everyone suffers from it.

do cold showr

Same happens to me when I drink
2148-94a237c1bf6eb5db36c8b7245ece174b.jpg

Because you are sub 8