Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory WHY I THINK WHITE MEN ARE OPPOSED TO THE IDEA OF NOODLEWHORES MIXING WITH ARAB MEN

comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

أنا أحب الكباب
★★★★★
I think it's because, subconsciously, they know that would mean lack of noodlehwhores for them(sub5 and Normie white men) to fuck. I don't blame anyone, I would probably, be the same if I was white. But it's probably, the reason, not because "MUH RACE MIXING BAD" and because, they're moral and against " DA JOOZ".

@Cayden Zhang
@Made in Heaven
@DarkStar
@WorthlessSlavicShit
@VideoGameCoper

@kay' would you ascend with a noodle whore then?

@kay' would you ascend with a noodle whore then?
Isn't he Yemeni? It would be a good mix. But if he isn't fine with racemixing that's all right

I think it's because, subconsciously, they know that would mean lack of noodlehwhores for them(sub5 and Normie white men) to fuck. I don't blame anyone, I would probably, be the same if I was white. But it's probably, the reason, not because "MUH RACE MIXING BAD" and because, they're moral and against " DA JOOZ".
How are they opposed? They don’t really care. Chinks don’t live around arabs so naturally there arent as much amcf couples

How are they opposed? They don’t really care. Chinks don’t live around arabs so naturally there arent as much amcf couples
I was talking about whites on this forum

Screenshot 20240709 130641 833
average arab guy

I have 99^99 problems, but whether Arabs fuck noodlewhores isn't one of them:feelsokman::feelskek:, and I highly doubt any other white men except for some delusional yellow fever ones care:feelshaha:.

I have 99^99 problems, but whether Arabs fuck noodlewhores isn't one of them:feelsokman::feelskek:, and I highly doubt any other white men except for some delusional yellow fever ones care:feelshaha:.
I was talking about ones with yellow fever