Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Why I think that South Korea is the worst place for Gookmaxxing

• Thread starter Zhou Chang-Xing
  • Start date
Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
I really want to go Gookmaxxing as a Sub-5 non-Asian man but realised something:

Screenshot 20220606 180723

These are South Koreans before and after plastic surgery, personally I find the natural Gook-look to be more attractive, though I'd be lying if I'd say that I didn't see any improvements above, but an especially egregious example is this:

Screenshot 20220606 180547

In this case I'd say that she had what I'd consider "the perfect Gook face" and ruined with an ugly pointy nose and disgustingly large eyes, but that aside. Plastic surgery is like make-up on steroids, if a 3/10 toilet puts on make-up she thinks of herself as an 8/10 toilet and wants nothing less than 9/10 men because she feels like all the time and money she invested in her looks should give her a higher return.

With plastic surgery this is even worse, toilets improve their looks for an enormous amount of money and then demand someone that naturally looks a lot better than what they have become.

If you're a Sub-5 you can go Gookmaxxing in Japan where you have a lot of natural beauties that are into Gaijin men, but in South Korea the sense of female entitlement is just waaaayyyyy higher and while I think that Gookmaxxing and JBW still work in South Korea, I think that the looks threshold required to play is probably also substantially higher than in other countries in Gookistan. :society:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220606-180729.png
    Screenshot_20220606-180729.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 177
South Cuckrea is cucked. There the age of consent is 20. The Agecuck capital of the world.

Japan is a way better country.

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

You are probably considered a PeDoFiLe in SK if you want foids that are under 30 wtf is that cucked excuse for a country :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: thanks for letting me know never moving there :society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society: they can keep their agecuck bs
There a 22 year old man would be considered a "pedophile" And a "groomer" for dating a 18 year old foid. And we think agecuckoldry is bad in the west.

Isn't the new president an anti-feminist though? Hope we see some changes.

lol you think its the worst to JBW because of plastic surgery? jfl. its the worst because its one of the richer, more westernized asian country, that is filled with normie faggots "teaching english", alongside japan.