Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Why I think JBW works in Asia but JBA doesn't work in Western Europe

Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
Here is a thread debunking JBW:

https://incels.is/threads/debunking-racepill-studies.444064/

Bonus thread for Blackcels:

https://incels.is/threads/8-studies...-compared-to-other-races.422593/#post-9926735

Yet a lot of data seems to suggest that JBW works for (White) men who go to the Far East. This is my hypothesis.

JBW works in the Far East because let's say that 2% of Noodlewhores have a fetish for White men, and 2% of like 50.000.000 is 1 million and then tens of thousands of White men go to that Asian country. These thousands of White men have an absolute advantage because there are so many Noodlewhores that worship their big White dicks.

This is also why the reverse doesn't work, let's say 2% of White toilets have an Asian fetish and you go to a White country with 15.000.000 toilets, now that's 300.000 toilets with an Asian fetish but because there are like 500.000 Asian male immigrants there the market is already saturated.

Back in the day an ugly Curry could get a Swedish Stacy because Curries were rare in Sweden, but because of massive waves of immigration to White countries the few exophilic toilets there have enough foreign men to pick from. This is also why JBW doesn't work as well in places like Bangkok and Tokyo, while it works way better in Chiang Mai and Kyoto. JBW also doesn't work in Hanoi but it does work in Huế, it doesn't work in Surabaya but it does work in Malang. It doesn't work in Manila but it does work in Kawit or Dasmariñas.

It's simple supply and demand and the more Noodlewhores with Europhilia exist in an area relative to the exotic White population the more JBW applies. But as many Brocels have already discussed you need to be a Chad or Chadlite to be able to compete in Bangkok these days.

I don't think that Asian toilets are necessarily more likely to worship the White Dick than White toilets worship the Asian Dick, rather I think that this might be selection bias because the Asian toilets who immigrate to the West often do so to move in with their White husbands. I have a lot of Chinese friends in the Netherlands, the vast majority of Chinese toilets exclusively like Asian men and don't want to associate with non-Chinese men (or even toilets). The only Asians I know that really love White dicks are (1) those who migrated to marry or (2) mentally ill (so people who aren't well integrated into their society).

My guess is that these Asian toilets are also social outcasts in their own countries, Asian Stacy's in Asia almost also exclusively marry Asians. If JBW worked beyond fetishists then we'd see a large number of Asian celebrities with White boyfriends / husbands.

Also, my guess is that JBW is race fetishism + height fetishism. Let's say that you're not just White but also taller than 6'4 (roughly 195 cm) that you have a slightly larger potential of getting a mate. But generally toilets are a lot more tribal than men and men are much more likely to "leave their tribe" and uproot their lives to move.

Another point to strengthen my hypothesis. JBA (Just be Asian) and JBC (Just be Curry) actually applies to Eastern Europe. Eastern Europe doesn't have lots of immigrants and because of this likely the same percentage of White toilets have an other race fetish like Noodlewhores have them. This explains why you see so many Asian Sub-5's with Slavic Stacy's.

This is why I don't think that JBW is as powerful as many Ricecels here believe and this is also LifeFuel for Ricecels who want a White Stacy as it's absolutely possible for ugly Asian men to get prime White Stacy in places where they can create "the JBW effect for Asians".

Another point, most Asians adopted by White parents in the USA marry White spouses, this applies both to Asian males and females.

Brutal no reply pill

But your theory about population doesn't make sense. JBW works because white males are on average taller than ricemen, and have more media influence worldwide. Whites are also pale which fits Asian beauty standards.

JBA doesn't work in Europe because white females are taller and more masc than Asian males on average. However this is changing a bit due to KPOP influences, still nowhere as strong as JBW though

However this is changing a bit due to KPOP influences, still nowhere as strong as JBW though
Only underdeveloped teen foids worship effeminated K-Pop singers. When they reach their full sexual potential, they are just worshipping your average chad.

Nah, hard disagree. But I dont feel like writing another LAP like in your other thread.

tbh, I feel like you're coping hard at whites just being better regardless. White skin, colored hair, colored eyes, tall height are all objectievly more desirable than ethnic traits. Not to mention whites also have more muscle mass than arabs, asians, indians, and most non-west Africans.

But your theory about population doesn't make sense.
It makes sense.

If Asian men are 0.9% of the U.S. male Population and only 1% of American women prefer Asian men, then there is already a surplus.
1% demand > 0.9% supply.

This is why I believe being a minority is an advantage because you're already geomaxxed.

Insanely low IQ to try and construct an argument from pure numerical symmetry. You don't think hundreds of years of White colonization has had any effect on women's preferences?

JBW doesn't work in asia for ugly men. I'm white and have green eyes. with my face I'm worth as much as a dog's shit over there. (from my experience geomaxxing with dating apps)

its not a fetish tho

its the fact white men are the preferred skin colour, taller, wider, bigger d, rated more attractive masc facial structure, better eye and hair colours

ALL asian women will prefer that unless they're some sort of lesbian.

and the reason asian men dont get to experience the same "fetish" in west europe is because they're BELOW WHITE MEN IN EVERY GENETIC TRAIT SO WHY WOULD ANYONE FETISHISE THEM LMAO

holy fuck u guys are low iq

Not a single word.

Anyone who denies JBW is either a complete retard or is so high on copium they can barely fucking read.

Not a single word.

Anyone who denies JBW is either a complete retard or is so high on copium they can barely fucking read.

Don't 100% agree with this, but good take nonetheless.

Its just race exoticism before fall of soviet union and globalization you could go to those countries and get a slavic wife despite being a shitskin due to shit skin being rare and exotic but now it's not

https://incels.is/threads/8-studies...-compared-to-other-races.422593/#post-9926735

Yet a lot of data seems to suggest that JBW works for (White) men who go to the Far East. This is my hypothesis.

JBW works in the Far East because let's say that 2% of Noodlewhores have a fetish for White men, and 2% of like 50.000.000 is 1 million and then tens of thousands of White men go to that Asian country. These thousands of White men have an absolute advantage because there are so many Noodlewhores that worship their big White dicks.

This is also why the reverse doesn't work, let's say 2% of White toilets have an Asian fetish and you go to a White country with 15.000.000 toilets, now that's 300.000 toilets with an Asian fetish but because there are like 500.000 Asian male immigrants there the market is already saturated.

Back in the day an ugly Curry could get a Swedish Stacy because Curries were rare in Sweden, but because of massive waves of immigration to White countries the few exophilic toilets there have enough foreign men to pick from. This is also why JBW doesn't work as well in places like Bangkok and Tokyo, while it works way better in Chiang Mai and Kyoto. JBW also doesn't work in Hanoi but it does work in Huế, it doesn't work in Surabaya but it does work in Malang. It doesn't work in Manila but it does work in Kawit or Dasmariñas.

It's simple supply and demand and the more Noodlewhores with Europhilia exist in an area relative to the exotic White population the more JBW applies. But as many Brocels have already discussed you need to be a Chad or Chadlite to be able to compete in Bangkok these days.

I don't think that Asian toilets are necessarily more likely to worship the White Dick than White toilets worship the Asian Dick, rather I think that this might be selection bias because the Asian toilets who immigrate to the West often do so to move in with their White husbands. I have a lot of Chinese friends in the Netherlands, the vast majority of Chinese toilets exclusively like Asian men and don't want to associate with non-Chinese men (or even toilets). The only Asians I know that really love White dicks are (1) those who migrated to marry or (2) mentally ill (so people who aren't well integrated into their society).

My guess is that these Asian toilets are also social outcasts in their own countries, Asian Stacy's in Asia almost also exclusively marry Asians. If JBW worked beyond fetishists then we'd see a large number of Asian celebrities with White boyfriends / husbands.

Also, my guess is that JBW is race fetishism + height fetishism. Let's say that you're not just White but also taller than 6'4 (roughly 195 cm) that you have a slightly larger potential of getting a mate. But generally toilets are a lot more tribal than men and men are much more likely to "leave their tribe" and uproot their lives to move.

Another point to strengthen my hypothesis. JBA (Just be Asian) and JBC (Just be Curry) actually applies to Eastern Europe. Eastern Europe doesn't have lots of immigrants and because of this likely the same percentage of White toilets have an other race fetish like Noodlewhores have them. This explains why you see so many Asian Sub-5's with Slavic Stacy's.

This is why I don't think that JBW is as powerful as many Ricecels here believe and this is also LifeFuel for Ricecels who want a White Stacy as it's absolutely possible for ugly Asian men to get prime White Stacy in places where they can create "the JBW effect for Asians".

Another point, most Asians adopted by White parents in the USA marry White spouses, this applies both to Asian males and females.

Its just race exoticism before fall of soviet union and globalization you could go to those countries and get a slavic wife despite being a shitskin due to shit skin being rare and exotic but now it's not

Not a single word.

Nigger faggot