Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Why I think it’s over for black men in the west

nohope.

nohope.

Banned
-
Blacks are the least desirable race right next to Indians. Maybe even below Indians. The only blacks that slay are the ones that fit into the 6ft+ Basketball player or rapper stereotype and even then there is only a very specific kind of foid attracted to those guys. If you aren’t that you won’t get any attention from foids. Blacks are the least likely to be swiped right on in dating apps. You could be a black chad but not get any matches on dating apps simply because you’re black. Black women only want 6ft+ thugs or black men that will betabux and take care of her children. JBB is a myth. BBC is also a myth but even if it wasn’t penis size doesn’t matter. It won’t get u sex

Maybe sex is over for them, but for societal takeover? They are just getting started. The Jews are brainwashing the suburban whites into idolizing the average dumb monkey.

Blacks are the least desirable race right next to Indians. Maybe even below Indians. The only blacks that slay are the ones that fit into the 6ft+ Basketball player or rapper stereotype and even then there is only a very specific kind of foid attracted to those guys. If you aren’t that you won’t get any attention from foids. Blacks are the least likely to be swiped right on in dating apps. You could be a black chad but not get any matches on dating apps simply because you’re black. Black women only want 6ft+ thugs or black men that will betabux and take care of her children. JBB is a myth. BBC is also a myth but even if it wasn’t penis size doesn’t matter. It won’t get u sex
Nah. Stacey will always go for tyrone and his braincell grunting. Then she goes crying when she has a half-breed baby and he can’t afford child support. Too bad whore

Nah. Stacey will always go for tyrone and his braincell grunting. Then she goes crying when she has a half-breed baby and he can’t afford child support. Too bad whore
Those are outliers. Most white foids dont date blacks. Foids of all races prefer white men. Check dating site statistics

Those are outliers. Most white foids dont date blacks. Foids of all races prefer white men. Check dating site statistics
Thank god. Maybe there’s some hope for humanity after all. I’d rather have a world of chads than tyrones

This forum should be full of blackcels tbh
You’re getting it all mixed up. Its the ricecels and the currycels who know how to use computers

hard to say, but blacks are probably the 3rd most attractive race to woman behind whites and latinos.

most of them got deep voices, big muscular and big dicks, which raises their smv, even if they are short and ugly it still helps.
thugmaxxing is real
ghetto game is a thing too

average lil 5'7 buff ugly niggas can be fucking white bitches with their big nig dicks.

lucky fuckers.

You’re getting it all mixed up. Its the ricecels and the currycels who know how to use computers
They most certainly know how to use computers. It’s just that they spend their time browsing black oriented spaces on instagram, twitter , and Facebook

hard to say, but blacks are probably the 3rd most attractive race to woman behind whites and latinos.

most of them got deep voices, big muscular and big dicks, which raises their smv, even if they are short and ugly it still helps.
thugmaxxing is real
ghetto game is a thing too

average lil 5'7 buff ugly niggas can be fucking white bitches with their big nig dicks.

lucky fuckers.
I am black and no white girl or any female for that matter has ever showed interest in me. I am 5’9 with a deep voice. I also got no matches on tinder

They most certainly know how to use computers. It’s just that they spend their time browsing black oriented spaces on instagram, twitter , and Facebook
Yea ive seen the fucking trash snoop dogg posts online. Blackest shit ever and i hate it. If anything black content makes me hate their type even more :feelsree:

I am black and no white girl or any female for that matter has ever showed interest in me. I am 5’9 with a deep voice. I also got no matches on tinder
sup nigga how are you i wish i had a deep voice. trust me, sure girls may not be atttracted to you, but they, (and other men) subconsciusly respect you becuase of your inherent masculine trait. 5'9 is a little below average, im about the same...

how is your face
frame
and dick

no homo.

btw im about to make a real post explaing my blackpill logic in detail. i think most people only talk about face and height, a bit frame and dick, but not voice.

voice matters. be happy with what you got.

also what location are you.

are you an oldcel

jfl 6' basketball player thugmaxxer

sup nigga how are you i wish i had a deep voice. trust me, sure girls may not be atttracted to you, but they, (and other men) subconsciusly respect you becuase of your inherent masculine trait. 5'9 is a little below average, im about the same...

how is your face
frame
and dick

no homo.

btw im about to make a real post explaing my blackpill logic in detail. i think most people only talk about face and height, a bit frame and dick, but not voice.

voice matters. be happy with what you got.

also what location are you.
face idk i think below average
frame idk
my penis is 7 inches
i live in nyc

how much do you weigh.

i live near you the northeast is absolute shit for getting woman. very competitive and money oriented. people here are colder than other parts of the country. ive been to nyc a few times its brutal.

are you in the ghetto like brooklyn or in manhattan the real city

lol one guy said that black men are the third most attractive race of men. Which is technically true in America, but still, black men are still men of color clumped at rock bottom along with Asian, Indian, Middle eastern, and short dark Mestizo men.

It goes:

1. White males

4. Hispanic males

7. Black males
8. Asian males
9. Middle eastern males
10. Indian males

muscular build? not bad.

lol one guy said that black men are the third most attractive race of men. Which is technically true in America, but still, black men are still men of color clumped at rock bottom along with Asian, Indian, Middle eastern, and short dark Mestizo men.

It goes:

1. White males

4. Hispanic males

7. Black males
8. Asian males
9. Middle eastern males
10. Indian males
nah niggas are different from sandniggas.

have fun thugmaxxing in brownsville ma nigga try to get some used up puss

no im skinny fat. i used to weigh 140 like a year ago. I bulked, fucked it up because im retarded, now im skinny fat
bad me too im 5'9 3/4 159 lbs skinny fat with a 2 pack. can bench my bodyweight for 1rm.

It goes:

1. White males

4. Hispanic males

7. Black males
8. Asian males
9. Middle eastern males
10. Indian males
Black males are seen as more attractive than mesitizo mongrels.

Every race has their own chad.

It goes:

1. White males

4. Hispanic males

7. Black males
8. Asian males
9. Middle eastern males
10. Indian males

As a currycel in NYC since 3

Wrong
Niggers MOGGED beaners‍♂️♂️♂️♂️

GrAY ass copium, yall mog us ricecels

Meh, being black is a double-edged sword for your smv. Obviously the stereotypes help but if you fail to live up to those stereotypes foids may hate even more than the average subhuman, now you're a 30 year old virgin and a nigger...double creepy. :blackpill:

This forum should be full of blackcels tbh

This forum IS full of Blackcels.

No other race has as much Incels as us. The only thing melanin does is make toilets hate you.

Screenshot 20220831 210018

Notice how the lowest response rate for the only pairing that didn't include Black men was still much higher than even the highest for Nigs.

If you're Black it's absolutely ovER. There's a reason why it's called the Blackpill. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
I think that the main reason why we don't see that many Blackcels here is because for other Incels there is at least SOME hope, they can possibly ascend, but if you're Black, well there's only rope... :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

I hope they go extinct

GrAY ass copium, yall mog us ricecels

Major cope, I see Asian men with White toilets all the time, heck even with Black toilets. I rarely see sub-Tyrone Black men with ANY toilet. If you're Black it's ovER, even Tyrone struggles more than a non-Black Normie.