Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Why I think inceldom is less common in blacks and hispanics

• Thread starter Deleted member 36465
  • Start date
Deleted member 36465

Deleted member 36465

Currycel
-
Sheboons and goblinas are so fucking ugly that no white guy wants them. Even black men don't like dark skinned sheboons. White men steal Asian/curry women from Asian/curry men, which causes inceldom among Asians and curries. No one is trying to steal sheboons and goblinas, which allows black and hispanic men to ascend with their own kind. The only way to be an incel as a black or hispanic is if you're just not attracted to your own kind.

This is also the same reason why abocels don’t exist

Hispanics are too horny for each other, which is why even ugly latinos can get cute latinas. For Blacks, most thug-max to get a ghetto whore and it works.

nt is everything for blacks and latinos, even the ugliest can get laid as long as he has "game" and isnt autistic. but the ones who dont are fucked for life

Most human males in tacoland are basically feral animals who only care about passing their shitty genes, eating, shitting then dying.

Curry women aren't beautiful though

Sheboons and goblinas are so fucking ugly that no white guy wants them. Even black men don't like dark skinned sheboons. White men steal Asian/curry women from Asian/curry men, which causes inceldom among Asians and curries. No one is trying to steal sheboons and goblinas, which allows black and hispanic men to ascend with their own kind. The only way to be an incel as a black or hispanic is if you're just not attracted to your own kind.
Jokes on you

Whites dont steal gooks, they jump on their sack.

nt is everything for blacks and latinos, even the ugliest can get laid as long as he has "game" and isnt autistic. but the ones who dont are fucked for life
This mostly true
This is also the same reason why abocels don’t exist
abos mog curries hard

I'm autistic, guess it's over for me

It is true that Black and Hispanic men are also more likely to be NT. It isn't in their genetics to suffer from depression and anxiety at the same rate that whites do.

Its not less common, blacks just have a more rigid and monolithic culture, so men feel less "safe" talking about being an incel

Its the same thing with "the nerd scene", in the black community there basically IS NO "NERD SCENE", only recently you've seen a slight shift in the culture to where gaming, anime, etc is more acceptable, but even then there isn't really a space carved out in the culture for men who are more into those things

Simply put, black incels are just more quiet about being incels than white incels, because being "a loser" is less acceptable in the black community, there is no "space" for "losers" in black culture

You are either a black man that can dance, or rap, or is athletic, or is aggressive and good at fighting, or a member of a gang, etc

OR

YOU DON'T EXIST TO YOUR OWN WOMEN

Black culture is way more rigid, so the men who are failing will simply stay quiet rather than out themselves

So its not that it isn't as common, its just that being honest about it isn't as common

Ask any black guy if his dick is big in public and he will probably say yes, but we don't all have big dicks, you have to lie to fit in with the culture, there's "an image" that has to be upheld and you'll face worse treatment if you don't pretend all of the celebrated traits are "shared traits"

So basically, the reason why black men can't be open about how common inceldom is for them, is the same reason why "racial allegiance" is less common among black incels (but its very common among white incels)

I describe that reason in my thread below:

I'm black & I love black women, they just don't love me because I'm not a thug.

i love blasian women

I'm black & I love black women, they just don't love me because I'm not a thug.
brutal. Sucks for short nerd black cels. They can't thug Maxx without looking like a joke.

Because they often live in their own ethnic enclaves (ghettos really, implies that they are rejected, marginalized, and oppressed by whites in mainstream America to a certain degree) which shields them from mass inceldom. And they are often high T, low inhibition and low IQ. Fuck like rabbits.

If they were to participate in mainstream white society, get college degrees and good jobs, now they are getting into incel territory. Because white foids who constitute the majority of foids in mainstream America, don't like ethnic males. Regardless if he is educated and is a black, hispanic (unless really white looking), Indian, middle eastern, or Asian male.

Look who gets screwed the most in this scenario I just explained. Asian males. Not only domestically but also internationally. As we are the ones who willingly choose to play and compete in the white man's game of an open and free world. Where free is not the same thing as fair. And a game where only white men can win either way.

Last edited:
Its not less common, blacks just have a more rigid and monolithic culture, so men feel less "safe" talking about being an incel

Its the same thing with "the nerd scene", in the black community there basically IS NO "NERD SCENE", only recently you've seen a slight shift in the culture to where gaming, anime, etc is more acceptable, but even then there isn't really a space carved out in the culture for men who are more into those things

Simply put, black incels are just more quiet about being incels than white incels, because being "a loser" is less acceptable in the black community, there is no "space" for "losers" in black culture

You are either a black man that can dance, or rap, or is athletic, or is aggressive and good at fighting, or a member of a gang, etc

OR

Black culture is way more rigid, so the men who are failing will simply stay quiet rather than out themselves

So its not that it isn't as common, its just that being honest about it isn't as common

Ask any black guy if his dick is big in public and he will probably say yes, but we don't all have big dicks, you have to lie to fit in with the culture, there's "an image" that has to be upheld and you'll face worse treatment if you don't pretend all of the celebrated traits are "shared traits"

So basically, the reason why black men can't be open about how common inceldom is for them, is the same reason why "racial allegiance" is less common among black incels (but its very common among white incels)

:feelsjuice:

i love blasian women

That and the fact that they are loyal as shit. All though the 'loyalty' from sheboons I think is in part, a coping strategy due to the fact that no cumskin wants them, and they know that deep down.

Hispanics are too horny for each other, which is why even ugly latinos can get cute latinas. For Blacks, most thug-max to get a ghetto whore and it works.
being black and autistic must be even brutal than being white autist. Jfl If you have autism and were born on some nigger hood you are clearly fucked :worryfeels:

probably because they are lower inhib and have better social skills

Rules of dating in the black community:
1. Don't be white (Unless Chad of course).
2. Don't be too ugly
3. Be Thugmaxxed (Completely evil with a body count if a 1-3 in terms of looks)
4. Have BBC
5. Don't be too nerdy.

I’m Hispanic and incel af. But in Peru I’d probably have a wife

no they are genetically immune to autism. (autism is a white disease. ie "the white man's burden" . I HATE being white. I wish I was born black/hispanic. If I was hispanic I could join a gang in GTA5 and statusmaxx https://incels.is/threads/jbh-just-be-hispanic.325400/#post-7387772

Last edited:
Cope, I'm a turbomanlet. Even Latinas are choosing white and black men over Latinos.

no

OR

I think it is genetic. Surprisingly blacks/hispanics have a LOT of european DNA. But from very rough-neck people who were more NT. (spanish conquerers/white southerners mixing with these women. Some lower class whites or unfortunately slave masters mixed with black women despite it being taboo). They say mixed kids are sharp, have better eyesight and are somewhat good looking due to more genetic diversity. (saw a mulatto woman at target the other day and she was fairly attractive) Whites I believe in america are kinda inbred. (and frankly ugly besides the hotties. (cousin marriage was not unheard of) basically if your inbred the FIRST thing that shits the bed is your brain. (some inbred kings were DUMB as shit!) IDK MAYBE to cure autism one could encourage mayocels to mix with black women for more genetic diversity. (hispanic women are a no no hispanic men will not allow mixing but maybe some black women might. (I mean there are swirlers i heard). I mean its not like mayo women want mayo men but maybe other ethnicities of women might. (but then again maybe not so who knows).

Last edited:

OR

Didn't know you are a blackcel.

OR

As a fellow Blackcel. Agreed. If you're not a complete nigger about everything u won't get laid

That and the fact that they are loyal as shit. All though the 'loyalty' from sheboons I think is in part, a coping strategy due to the fact that no cumskin wants them, and they know that deep down.
Trust me black women want nothing to do with mayocels. (if a black foid showed interest in me i'd be open to getting with her). At work I chat with this jamaican barista about the most mundane shit like the weather (not even hitting on her) and she pretends she can't hear me when I order cofee but will understand crystal clear the hispanic migrant workers who speak broken english :feelskek: Basically if black women reject you then you know FOR SURE you are a truecel!

How come black women claim that slave holders en-masse raped black women? (not denying that it happened but did it really happen en masse? ) I mean black women are not the most attractive (I mean black women have higher testosterone and are stronger than some men!) usually attractive/weak people get raped not strong/ugly people. (saying rape is not about sex is like saying that robberies are not about the money:feelskek:) IDK but I bet a lot of PISS Poor BOTTOM of the barrel Mayocels (talking about sharecroppers/white-trash/cajuns of the swamps/endentured servants who were sometimes worse off than slaves) would intermarry with black women (look at the Creole people in Mississippi/Louisiana) since mayo foids did not want them at the time. (I heard mulatto/Creole kids before the civil war could "ascend" somewhat into white society compared to their full-blooded black peers so possibly some black women due to hypergamy would get with these piss poor hillbillies because he could give them white-ish looking kids who could somewhat be better off in white society compared to full black kids).

Last edited:

OR

in contrast asian parents beat the SWAG out of their children early on so they become stunted but disciplined cucks as adults.

fat huge gut cumskin steals sheboon from tyrone? nice try faggot :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

How come black women claim that slave holders en-masse raped black women? (not denying that it happened but did it really happen en masse? ) I mean black women are not the most attractive (I mean black women have higher testosterone and are stronger than some men!) usually attractive people get raped. (saying rape is not about sex is like saying that robberies are not about the money:feelskek:)
white men theoretically could have enslaved white women like blacks

that would just be better

white men theoretically could have enslaved white women like blacks

that would just be better
no white men are slaves to white women! (I mean think of it white women BENEFITTED a LOT from black slavery. They got sugar cane, expensive indigo, and social prestige off the backs of black slaves. Those crops need LOTS of labor. You think Southern Belle Becky would want to marry Bubba the redneck of the swamps or Cletus the plantation owner? hmm now take all the time you need. in a nutshell a lot of white guys were pressured into owning slaves IN A SENSE when you think about it.

no white men are slaves to white women! (I mean think of it white women BENEFITTED a LOT from black slavery. They got sugar cane, expensive indigo, and social prestige off the backs of black slaves. Those crops need LOTS of labor. You think Southern Belle Becky would want to marry Bubba the redneck of the swamps or Cletus the plantation owner? hmm now take all the time you need. in a nutshell a lot of white guys were pressured into owning slaves IN A SENSE when you think about it.
white women are fucking evil, and their men are total cucks for perpetuating this evil on their behalf.

Because they often live in their own ethnic enclaves (ghettos really, implies that they are rejected, marginalized, and oppressed by whites in mainstream America to a certain degree) which shields them from mass inceldom. And they are often high T, low inhibition and low IQ. Fuck like rabbits.

If they were to participate in mainstream white society, get college degrees and good jobs, now they are getting into incel territory. Because white foids who constitute the majority of foids in mainstream America, don't like ethnic males. Regardless if he is educated and is a black, hispanic (unless really white looking), Indian, middle eastern, or Asian male.

Look who gets screwed the most in this scenario I just explained. Asian males. Not only domestically but also internationally. As we are the ones who willingly choose to play and compete in the white man's game of an open and free world. Where free is not the same thing as fair. And a game where only white men can win either way.
Oh shut the fuck up you ethnics get arranged marriages/ethnic enclaves. We whites dont have this luxury plus if you are not the correct type of white (ie WASP) you are skating up a hill. We sicilian americans are shorter/potbellied with bigger ears and hair out our noses! We used to have little italy but our foids wanted nothing to do with us and fled the italian enclave for anglo chad. Basically an ethnicel is one who cant get a white woman but thinks he is too cool for his own women. (YES i even get rejected by black chicks so i am definitely a truecel and not a stormcuck)

Last edited: