Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why I think Height > Face with a bit of data to back up my claim

MuddyBuddy

MuddyBuddy

It's pointless
★★
That's not to say face isn't important. If a foid had to choose between two men of equal height, she'd obviously choose the one with a better face. But overall women will sacrifice some facial attractiveness for a taller man. This is clearly made evident by the fact that women will almost NEVER date men shorter than they are:

This study shows that only in 1/720 couples can you expect the female to be taller than the male. Now the average male height stands at about two SD (standard deviations) away from average female height meaning you'll only encounter around 5% of women who will be the same height as the average man.

However this is still a much smaller discrepancy compared to the 1/720 couples with a taller female. This can only mean that women are sacrificing relationships with smaller better looking men for taller less pretty guys.

Evolutionarily this makes sense. In a pre industrial environment, what good is a pretty boy who is only 5'4" going to be to her? A less pretty 6 foot man will significantly increase her chances of survival. This is lessening today as birth control pills are fucking with female psychology and making them prefer soy sucks more while economic benefit is a new resource for foids to extract from men. But the data still shows that foids prefer height because it that base instinct that has served them for tens of thousands of years.

Ugly tall guy slays more and gets women flowing more than a short guy with good face
especially if under 5'8

Nowadays to be a slayer you need both. But if you have just one of Face and Height maybe you can get a low tier becky.

I am short and ugly so it doesn't even matter if height > face or face > height, still an incel regardless :feelsrope:

Ugly tall guy slays more and gets women flowing more than a short guy with good face
especially if under 5'8
Where the fuck do you see this ? In your dream world ? Short decent looking guys are only with girls , ugly talls become incel

Short chads slay more than ugly tallfags and normie tallfags. There's not a single celibate short chad, height is a looks multiplier and face your overall attractiveness. If you're taller than a foid and GL, she'll be attracted to you. Problem is if you're average height and normie/low normie looking, she won't like you then.

I think if your face is extremely exceptional face>>>>>height,
but otherwise height>face

What's next? you are going to prove to us that the earth is flat? GTFO

Where the fuck do you see this ? In your dream world ? Short decent looking guys are only with girls , ugly talls become incel
i've seen far more ugly to average looking tall guys with women than i do good looking manlets with women
and i live in cali, which is manlet city

I think if your face is extremely exceptional face>>>>>height,
but otherwise height>face
:yes::yes::yes: Thing is height difference varies more between average men, really good face are ultra rare, like guys 215cm tall.

I used to think face>height but after years of pizza delivery and just going shopping I see way more tallfaggots with a girl in tow than facially attractive guys with a toilet, though the latter is a good bit rarer. I think they are near equal in importance, but height is most important for the average person.

Also i have never seen a neurotic tallfag, but countless manlets that are so.

i've seen far more ugly to average looking tall guys with women than i do good looking manlets with women
Cope I see short guys with woman only tall guys here get ostracized and become Incel sadly location is important

I see the same thing in nyc. The only short men I ever see with foids are illegal's with other illegal foids but that's because those foids typically will only have access to those men.

Short chads slay more than ugly tallfags and normie tallfags. There's not a single celibate short chad
You aren’t a chad if you’re a fucking manlet, no short guy is attractive to women

You aren’t a chad if you’re a fucking manlet, no short guy is attractive to women
Dude, i'm short as yourself too. So i understand your frustration, i consider myself not that bad looking. Truth of the matter is, we're not attractive enough to compensate for our short height. There are attractive short dudes, they're just rare. But when you find them you'll se they don't lack pussy at all, i found a couple so far and indeed they had 0 problems attraction women.

Can they beat chad? ofc not, but they can destroy normies.

Dude, i'm short as yourself too. So i understand your frustration, i consider myself not that bad looking. Truth of the matter is, we're not attractive enough to compensate for our short height. There are attractive short dudes, they're just rare. But when you find them you'll se they don't lack pussy at all, i found a couple so far and indeed they had 0 problems attraction women.

Can they beat chad? ofc not, but they can destroy normies.
Do you live in a 3rd world country where the average height is shorter and betabuxxing happens a lot? This seems like the only explanation, I am in a 99% white country and I’ve never seen a true manlet succeed with girls, my best friend has a chad face yet he’s incel as fuck, he isn’t even 5’4 like I am, he is 5’7. Still clearly not enough.

Do you live in a 3rd world country where the average height is shorter and betabuxxing happens a lot? This seems like the only explanation, I am in a 99% white country and I’ve never seen a true manlet succeed with girls, my best friend has a chad face yet he’s incel as fuck, he isn’t even 5’4 like I am, he is 5’7. Still clearly not enough.
Yes, that's why i have some semblance of hope. Manlets seem to ascend here for some weird reason, and they don't need to betabuxx. Betabuxxing here also seems easier and you have better looking girls to choose from. But the average height here is about 175cm or 5'8/5'9

Bullshit OP. There are tall incels, there are no handsome incels.

Short chads slay more than ugly tallfags and normie tallfags. There's not a single celibate short chad, height is a looks multiplier and face your overall attractiveness. If you're taller than a foid and GL, she'll be attracted to you. Problem is if you're average height and normie/low normie looking, she won't like you then.

Bullshit OP. There are tall incels, there are no handsome incels.
I'm sure there are tall incels, I'm not saying there aren't. Just the data I've seen seems to suggest that foids prefer height over face. That's my claim. Doesn't mean a short guy with 10/10 face can't ascend. Again the first study showed only 1/720 couples will have the female taller than the male. This has to mean foids are passing over attractive shorter guys.

There is no such thing as tall incels or a short chad. All data proves this

I'll say it a million times

Lean Body Mass>>Face

Women primarily want men that look like they can beat up other men. You're better off being a lanklet at 6'4'' than a fit handsome face guy at 5'4'', but a 6'4'' lanklet might still only have 140 lb lean body mass which a ton of men in the middle of the height distribution, 5'7''-6'1'' will hit and so if you're a no jaw 140 lean body mass lanklet you're still plenty capable of being in the bottom 30% of men.

The thing is, if you're a now jaw lanklet at 6'4'' even with thin bones if you just work out for a year or two your beginner gains will get you up to 160 lb lean body mass which is going to push you into the top 10-20 percentile (the only study I could find was with Mexicans...lol...where it'd be in ~top 5%)

Further, women always fetishize certain traits. Because women know they can't get Chad, they instead cope with 'I like X, X is the most important to me', and for a lot of women that X is height. Essentially, if you're 6'4'' and can't get a girlfriend, you're retarded.

Manlets with good faces sometimes beta orbit women because women want someone they can take pictures with.