Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Why I think Asian men perform so badly

Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
CuckTube randomly me this CuckTube Short:

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/Irl_lxtZPK4?feature=share

It is about a ginger American toilet (Non-Hispanic White-American) being married to an "Indian" (likely an Indian from either Singapore or Malaysia as he speaks Tamil). Here you can see her with her husband of 8+ years:

Screenshot 20230312 122120

She has a hot feminine body but average face (5/10) and a ginger bonus (as ginger toilets are fetish material), meanwhile he has a slightly below average face (4/10) and an average body, but looks slightly above average in height. So assuming that she's 5'4~5'5 he would be 5'7~5'8 which is average height for a non-non-Hispanic White person in America, below average for a Non-Hispanic White-American, and quite tall for an Asian from Asia. Now look at her with her regular Asian male friends.

Screenshot 20230312 122003

She looks next to an average Asian man what her Asian (ethnic Tamil) husband looks next to her.

As we all know that toilets have non-negotiable minimum heights I think that first generation Asian men generally struggle with toilets of other races because they're generally a petite collection of races. I know MANY tall Asian men, in fact it's rare for me to meet a Hindustani Surinamese man that is shorter than me, and absolutely none of them are struggling with toilets.

My guess is that the Asian men in the West who are struggling are quite short.

When I was in Hanoi I saw hundreds of White man Asian toilet couples, but in the 2 years that I lived there I saw less than 20 Asian man White toilet couples, every Vietnamese man I saw with an American, Australian, or Slavic partner was exceptionally taller than his partner, only a handful had the same height and only 1 of them (a really short, bald, ugly Vietnamese man) had a wife much taller than him (a blonde Slav who looked like she was his looksmatch).

My guess is that most Asian men who are struggling struggle because of their height more than their race, maybe a lot of White toilets just assume that an Asian man is short when she sees his picture. I've met Chinese guys in the Netherlands at 4'9, meanwhile Chinese men at 6'5+ are considerably rare here.

Of course, as the average heights increase in China and South Korea (Japan flat lined in 1980) we will see more interracial couples.

View: https://youtu.be/jm2G6fPMeak

When I was in Beijing I was getting height-mogged by the men left and right, meanwhile I've only been height-mogged TWICE by Asian toilets IN MY ENTIRE LIFE, I meet more taller Black and White toilets than me EVERY DAY. Asian toilets remain short while their men grow, in the Netherlands Indonesian men are all around 6'1~6'5 while their toilets are usually around 5 feet tall, even if they're born here.

i saw some asian men in morroco 2 years ago, they look really short even shorter than the average arabian man even tho one of them did have an arabian gf .
but they stilll look white, not whiter than me but i think it's still a bonus

Them having the asian phenotype isn't the main issue. It's the general associated traits that came with that, like you mentioned. Being shorter, including frame can be a major issue when they are in the west and compete with other ethnicities which have larger skeletal structures on average. This is obvious, beating a dead horse at this point.

CuckTube randomly me this CuckTube Short:

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/Irl_lxtZPK4?feature=share

It is about a ginger American toilet (Non-Hispanic White-American) being married to an "Indian" (likely an Indian from either Singapore or Malaysia as he speaks Tamil). Here you can see her with her husband of 8+ years:

View attachment 718240

She has a hot feminine body but average face (5/10) and a ginger bonus (as ginger toilets are fetish material), meanwhile he has a slightly below average face (4/10) and an average body, but looks slightly above average in height. So assuming that she's 5'4~5'5 he would be 5'7~5'8 which is average height for a non-non-Hispanic White person in America, below average for a Non-Hispanic White-American, and quite tall for an Asian from Asia. Now look at her with her regular Asian male friends.

View attachment 718241

She looks next to an average Asian man what her Asian (ethnic Tamil) husband looks next to her.

As we all know that toilets have non-negotiable minimum heights I think that first generation Asian men generally struggle with toilets of other races because they're generally a petite collection of races. I know MANY tall Asian men, in fact it's rare for me to meet a Hindustani Surinamese man that is shorter than me, and absolutely none of them are struggling with toilets.

My guess is that the Asian men in the West who are struggling are quite short.

When I was in Hanoi I saw hundreds of White man Asian toilet couples, but in the 2 years that I lived there I saw less than 20 Asian man White toilet couples, every Vietnamese man I saw with an American, Australian, or Slavic partner was exceptionally taller than his partner, only a handful had the same height and only 1 of them (a really short, bald, ugly Vietnamese man) had a wife much taller than him (a blonde Slav who looked like she was his looksmatch).

My guess is that most Asian men who are struggling struggle because of their height more than their race, maybe a lot of White toilets just assume that an Asian man is short when she sees his picture. I've met Chinese guys in the Netherlands at 4'9, meanwhile Chinese men at 6'5+ are considerably rare here.

Of course, as the average heights increase in China and South Korea (Japan flat lined in 1980) we will see more interracial couples.

View: https://youtu.be/jm2G6fPMeak

When I was in Beijing I was getting height-mogged by the men left and right, meanwhile I've only been height-mogged TWICE by Asian toilets IN MY ENTIRE LIFE, I meet more taller Black and White toilets than me EVERY DAY. Asian toilets remain short while their men grow, in the Netherlands Indonesian men are all around 6'1~6'5 while their toilets are usually around 5 feet tall, even if they're born here.

Im 5'7 curry which is avg height of a white foid

Sounds like gook cope. The only gooks who slay are Koreans and that’s because Koreans are low inhib western cuck zipperheads with no morals.

Chinks are on average 5‘7-5‘8, zoomers are 5‘9.

Oh yea ofc mongols mog chinks hard
Would you say northern mongoloids (mongols, ainu, siberians, turkics) mog south mongoloids (chinks, cuckreans, japs, jungle gooks).

Would you say northern mongoloids (mongols, ainu, siberians, turkics) mog south mongoloids (chinks, cuckreans, japs, jungle gooks).
Yes

i saw some asian men in morroco 2 years ago, they look really short even shorter than the average arabian man even tho one of them did have an arabian gf .
but they stilll look white, not whiter than me but i think it's still a bonus
Changs in arabland.... It doesn't surprise me it surprises me a little bit. But I do understand how Muslim men treat their women. I would be surprised that two chinese male bodies weren't discovered in the desert in a couple of years after you saw them. Muslims actually have a tight community and they do not want foreigners to even touch their women but they have a feeling of justification to rape women they think. They can get away with particularly white women but they will also rape their own their savages due to inbreeding and piss poor genetics too much. Heat and the desert make their brains dumb I have no idea?